The online racing simulator
Logitech Momo racing - pedal axis always on/off
I have been searching since midnight last night for a way to turn off the combined axis and have the pedals work correctly in LFS. I have tried using the various profiler sliders as well as mucking around with the various options in control panel. I *think* it is a Windows issue and not LFS because as soon as I uncheck "combined axis" then my pedals only work as on/off. When I press my throttle pedal I get 100% throttle with very little movement of my foot, and the same for the brake. I tried various settings in the game but that doesn't seem to work either. My profiler doesn't really want to work because it requires admin access, which I never play an online game in. I am trying to solve that also. I am hoping someone else has had the problem and solved it. I am having a blast driving the game, but only getting 1.41s or so on Blackwood in a GTI and thinking that separate controls might help set the car up into the faster turns where the car is understeering a lot.
Fixed?
I went to the wingman site and downloaded a few of the exes. After reinstalling the latest version of profiler (following the directions to delete all files from the /program files/common files/logitech directory) I ran one of which cleared all calibration. That seemed to do the trick! Anyway just reporting back in case anyone else runs into this in the future.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG