The online racing simulator
Need a team
(7 posts, started )
Need a team
Hi. I have been thinking these last few days that it would be nice to be in a team so if there are any out there recruiting please either PM me or reply to this message.

Thanks Rob.
#2 - Vain
To assist yourself with finding a team:
Why do you want to be in a team?
What do you expect?
What type of driving do you prefer? (Drifting, day-to-day pickup-races, leagues, endurance, etc.)
Do you have specific favorite types of cars?
How experienced are you?
What kind of team are you looking for? (Just-for-fun-maniacs, not-looney-but-not-too-serious-either, dead-serious-with-drivers-contract)

And another hint: Try visiting the servers of teams and their websites. Look for teams that engage in the type of racing you prefer (f.e. look in leagues for members of teams) and then check out the drivers on the team's server to see if they are nice folks. Then you can ask them for a membership.

Vain
I want to be in a team because then it seems more like team work when racing

I expect to be in a team that can have a laugh with each other every so often

I prefer any types of racing

I really like driving the FOX

Not too looney but not too serious either.
#4 - CSU1
Quote from trebor901 :I want to be in a team because then it seems more like team work when racing

I expect to be in a team that can have a laugh with each other every so often

I prefer any types of racing

I really like driving the FOX

Not too looney but not too serious either.

A quick way to see a list of probable teams is to go to LFS desktophttp://www.lfsworld.net/ open the LFS racers database, select LFS Team Search tab.now you have a complete list of teams along with there site links.
my team races fox quite a bit actually. although we have been fairly inactive for the first few month of our existance were starting to enter leagues and so on now. (btw, our website is crap atm cos were getting a new one soon)
Quote from Clownpaint :FOX is for girls. If you liked some more challenging cars it would be more appealing for my team.

you are driving a FOX!, don´t you? :hyper:
sup man
To:trebor901, Hey bro!!! what's up?, i just wanna tell you that if u want u can be part of our team the MCM team. http://www.mcm-lfs.tk u can talk to me by msn if ya want [email protected]

Cya bro!

Need a team
(7 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG