The online racing simulator
brakeing tips plase
(32 posts, started )
brakeing tips plase
Becuase everytime i brake it takes to long and i crash any way to tweak the set ups.
#2 - Jakg
...just some more info - no idea what he's doing, but everytime he brakes for a corner he lock's his wheels up
I think that the wheels lock up.
taking too much speed? turing while breaking?
MMM talking about speed i break at croners in 5th gear bad or good.
#6 - Jakg
Quote from faster111 :MMM talking about speed i break at croners in 5th gear bad or good.

...depends which corner!
depends on the corner, but i would go for a lower gear.

Edit- too slow
#8 - axus
Can you post your setup on the forum?
Just post a replay. Otherwise it will take ages for us to understand what you actually mean.
Is it not just The default Race_s setup?
lol faster...www.setupfield.teaminferno.hu

BTW faster, your hosting a server right now called come. Your hosting doesnt work, i cant connect to the server neither does it show up in the master list.
What control are you using? I can't see how you lock your wheels with the Race_S set for the BF1 (at every corner). Please post a replay so we can see what you are doing right/wrong.
Are you using a wheel or something else, like a mouse? That makes a difference with the fast cars.
thanks heres the replay
Attached files
see.mpr - 27 KB - 108 views
Note am useing a mouse
faster, i suggest you use a MUCH easier car. You brake to late and you cant just slam on the brakes. Unfortunately since your on mouse you dont have much of a choice..
There's your problem, mouse is hard and not natural. Second problem is that you are taking that corner way too fast I think, and accelerating just before it because you didn't decide soon enough how to take it.
Quote from Vendetta :faster, i suggest you use a MUCH easier car. You brake to late and you cant just slam on the brakes. Unfortunately since your on mouse you dont have much of a choice..

gti..uf1..
your trying to brake and turn at the same time, all its gonna do is lock your wheels, you gotta break, then turn, not both at the same time
k what i done is i downloaded all the set ups from the link van give me and mark thanks for tips everyone.
Those setups doesn't instantly make you fast. Those are mostly WR setups and tyres usually last only 1-2 laps. And usually very oversteery and not easy to drive setups.
oh well.
#25 - Jakg
Quote from faster111 :oh well.

well in a minute youll be complaining, he was just trying to help, you need to understand the basics of car control before trying to drive the BF1

brakeing tips plase
(32 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG