The online racing simulator
Citylife
(23 posts, started )
#1 - Woyta
Citylife EVO2
I have just finished citylife layout version 2 for autocross.
Difference between v1 and v2:
-Roads are vider. (More place for your race. :-) )
-Few new roads.
-V2.1 Commisars are reporting drivers who want to go on skidpad.

Objects: 512
Rounabouts: 2
Highway: 1
Car Parks: 4
Show drift area: 1
Can be modifieded: YES!

Now some pics:
Version 1:

screens from V2:

Attached files
AU1_citylife.lyt - 4 KB - 459 views
AU1_citylife2.lyt - 4 KB - 347 views
AU1_citylife2.1.lyt - 4 KB - 384 views
from what i saw from the TINY PICS it looks good. Gona have a drive on it later
#3 - dev
Very good, to bad you can't put more objects. There are to few arows, it can get confusing.
#4 - Woyta
You mean this (left side)? I can fix it to form on righ side. But form on right side isn't draved corectly.
Attached images
arows.JPG
Quote from spiderbait90 :from what i saw from the TINY PICS it looks good. Gona have a drive on it later

What? Are you some kind of forum noob or something? Just kidding .

If you have "show pictures" disabled in your forum settings, you will see just a link and it will open up the thumbnail image instead of the full size. Just click and delete the ".thn" or whatever it is in the address bar. If you are just looking at the thumbnails in the post, then click on them and they will open full size. This confused me for a long time as I though folks were posting links to thumbnails. I had pictures disabled due to being on dialup at home.
Not bad of a layout, maybe see if MaxH likes it and he might use it on our C I T Y L I F E by CLC server.
#7 - Lible
Quote from mrodgers :What? Are you some kind of forum noob or something? Just kidding .

If you have "show pictures" disabled in your forum settings, you will see just a link and it will open up the thumbnail image instead of the full size. Just click and delete the ".thn" or whatever it is in the address bar. If you are just looking at the thumbnails in the post, then click on them and they will open full size. This confused me for a long time as I though folks were posting links to thumbnails. I had pictures disabled due to being on dialup at home.

They're on imageshack, doc. He told you, he saw tiny pics, where did he saw them then? Think first, post last. BTW, imageshack is crashing my browser, so I can't see them, too.
I think it has some good ideas, but I honestly don't think it is spacious enough, and a bit too compact to be fun.

The roundabouts are little squares, and you really need roundabouts to have 4 different exit/entry points to it, like a cross. And it needs to be big. Some of the highway off ramps and on ramps are really cramped and oblong shaped, just kinda strange.

I think you have good ideas, but the layout could be improved, and your object usage could be decreased to improve other parts in other areas.
Quote from Lible :They're on imageshack, doc. He told you, he saw tiny pics, where did he saw them then? Think first, post last. BTW, imageshack is crashing my browser, so I can't see them, too.

Well, it is true what I said up there for a lot of those image sights. If you have images disabled, then you only see a link and that link will go to a tiny image called the thumbnail. Don't know why it does that. If you have images enabled, then you will see tiny images in the post. He doesn't state where he saw tiny images, just that they were tiny. I was just trying to help the guy out, sorry.
#10 - d6nn
kinda non drift layout but i wanna try it online.
Quote from d6nn :kinda non drift layout but i wanna try it online.

I wanna see a new cops & robbers map
lets hope he adds speed traps.
Quote from Woyta :You mean this (left side)? I can fix it to form on righ side. But form on right side isn't draved corectly.

I made road signs by editing those chalk arrows, they look good. It's DDS file, made for our upcoming project.

Quote from xWolFx :Not bad of a layout, maybe see if MaxH likes it and he might use it on our C I T Y L I F E by CLC server.

Exactly, change is life!

Quote from Tweaker :I think it has some good ideas, but I honestly don't think it is spacious enough, and a bit too compact to be fun.

The roundabouts are little squares, and you really need roundabouts to have 4 different exit/entry points to it, like a cross. And it needs to be big. Some of the highway off ramps and on ramps are really cramped and oblong shaped, just kinda strange.

I think you have good ideas, but the layout could be improved, and your object usage could be decreased to improve other parts in other areas.

I personally don't care about roundabouts, at least not about those we got around. Tweaker's big roundabout at C I T Y L I F E SO by CLC is the best one ever, yet still not even close to the real roundabout you can partially drive through in that city (huge turn going under the highway). Roads on Woyta's layout are compact, but they are much more real in means of real driving lane widths, than other AutoX layouts. I like it.
Other than that, what Tweaker said - layout could be improved and smoothed here and there, but crossroads are very well designed and there are great ideas on the layout!
i will try it seems good
Quote from TyresHot :i will try it seems good

Another demo forum nick with different S2 username?
who ?
Quote from TyresHot :who ?

You, how can you try that layout when you are demo user? Retarded or wtf?
Quote from RAYfighter :You, how can you try that layout when you are demo user? Retarded or wtf?

lol. "No Longer Welcome".
I vote Hax.
I vote the mods woke up.
You never know , is mods/admins watching you or not..

Theyre observing you... (in scary tone) ....uuuu, scary....

NB! OT
Erh, I just woke up and who is watching me? I hope they don't do anything.

CITYLIFE FTW.
I have just finished version 2. (first post) Enjoy.
Screens tomorrow.
Niice

Citylife
(23 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG