The online racing simulator
Yamaha MRT5
(7 posts, started )
Yamaha MRT5
Apart from a shading layer to do...
would anyone care to give some inspiration?
Attached images
prev-1.jpg
I like the idea, but I'm a bit mystified at your color choice. Isn't the traditional Yamaha livery dark blue and white? Also, the text is almost disappearing where it overlaps the logo... I suggest either adding a border or changing the color.
Thats my personal Colour Scheme. not quite Gulf colour but striking and... striking.
And yes the logo does need an outline, it did have one but I softened it too much
Any more comments will be great, like more aftermarket names.
Quote from comradesampo :I like the idea, but I'm a bit mystified at your color choice. Isn't the traditional Yamaha livery dark blue and white? Also, the text is almost disappearing where it overlaps the logo... I suggest either adding a border or changing the color.

Yamaha has also started painting their bikes red and white also...i don't think they've started a light blue and orange paint scheme, though

personally, i would make the logo smaller and put it further up the nose..so it's not hidden by the suspension, and then make the yamaha lettering a little smaller and put it underneath the logo.

but that's just me
my neighbor has a White and Red YZF R1 (around '98 i think)
Not trying to upstage anybody here, but just for the hell of it I threw together this R6-inspired skin.
Attached images
mrt.jpg
Quote from comradesampo :Not trying to upstage anybody here, but just for the hell of it I threw together this R6-inspired skin.

Looks good I'll probably do an R1 skin sometime
And I didn't put the logo on the nose cause it didn't look right

Yamaha MRT5
(7 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG