The online racing simulator
Graphic problem
(3 posts, started )
Graphic problem
Dang! Bad news for me..

my LFS graphix goes bad since few days ago. It will acts like ur laggin out. Suddenly it stuck (where ur steering,throttle idle for a sec and in the end, u spun out after a few sec later) just like when u play in high ping rate server..

Anyone faces the same problem as mine? It just happen suddenly in this week. The last time I played LFS (without this problem) was last weekend. It goes normal.. no hangs/stuck/lag. Just these few days it happened.. right after I played online in demo servers.

Ive replaced the .dds files with the originals, and this thing happens. But, I dont think this is the reason, since Ive already downloaded the "virgin" LFS from the official website. And the same thing happens.

It happens badly on reversed track.

damn.. cant help this ... I cant sit tight without LFS in a week.. sigh..

What should I do? Change new GC? mine is ATi Radeon9250 about 1 year old. No over-clocking or so..
Have You recently installed any other programs ? Or are You running some other applications in the background ? Also scan Your computer for viruses + spyware and so. If nothing else helps then try to go back to a restore point. Maybe it'll help
ah.. problem solved by re-installing new driver from ATi..

thanks for reading anyway..

Graphic problem
(3 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG