The online racing simulator
How long does S2 take to activate.
I should, if the bank works in my favour, be buying S2 tonight.

Just wondering how long it takes from payment to S2 equipped.

Sorry if it is explained somewhere, I did a search and couldnt find anything
Depending on how you pay, it can take anywhere between a few minutes and a few hours, if Victor needs to check the transaction. Usually it doesnt take too long
if my memory serves me correctly it only takes a few minutes if you pay by card. You fill out the usual stuff to pay, and then whitin few minutes you should get an email with the info that you need to unlock lfs...

mad

edit:beaten!
I shall be paying by card, using paypal

Looking forward to racing you guys soon

:EDIT:

Thanx for your help.
the_angry_angel, your just to fast for Manman :P
its Madman!!!

and yes, nice to welcome a new racer to LFS.. so welcome

I hope to catch you on track for some :eclipseeh
#6 - bbman
Just don't go to the oval first...
-
(thisnameistaken) DELETED by thisnameistaken
lol

I saw alot of hype about the C&R...nothing special, fun when everyone else decides to play along, when 9.9/10 they dont

So, Redline Racing, [V-R-B] Racing I and a couple others for me

But, I am still learning the ropes or tracks still, and trying to get decent setups for certain cars, most are fine, but the FOX is a real pain, with the default setting, handling is A1, but lacks in speed, where as modified setups and great top speed and rubbish traction lol.

Anyways, thanks for your welcoming and sorry Madman, for spelling your name wrong
FOX and UF1 are the best cars so dont learn how to drive the other crappy cars.
Quote from The General Lee :lol

I saw alot of hype about the C&R...nothing special, fun when everyone else decides to play along, when 9.9/10 they dont

So, Redline Racing, [V-R-B] Racing I and a couple others for me

But, I am still learning the ropes or tracks still, and trying to get decent setups for certain cars, most are fine, but the FOX is a real pain, with the default setting, handling is A1, but lacks in speed, where as modified setups and great top speed and rubbish traction lol.

Anyways, thanks for your welcoming and sorry Madman, for spelling your name wrong

Since your very new to lfs i would recommand heading over to http://setupfield.teaminferno.hu/ <----- there they have nearly all the best setups a beginners can dream of, If i was you i would stay of redline racing server 1 it is a nightmare for beginners if you do not now what you are really doing in tight situations. BTW welcome to lfs the world where now one as a social life

EDIT: oops 6 days to late but hey better late then never
lol

I think its Redline Racers 3 I go on, the one with AS Club as the track, Evo seems nice as does the rest of RR, I always apologise if I cause the crash and they know I am new.

I did look at the setup site, but whereas when someone sends you a setup, you choose a name for it, then its on the right hand side in pits, when I add it to my setup folder, how do I make it go to teh right hand side, so I can choose it when in pits...If that makes sence.

Thanx all again for your warm welcome
-
(thisnameistaken) DELETED by thisnameistaken

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG