The online racing simulator
XRT drag time..record??
(53 posts, started )
XRT drag time..record??
so guys...i was wondering what the best time of the 1/4 drag is...i got a 13.39(picture below)..anyone gotten better then 13.39?? just wondering so if i have the record i could feel good
Attached images
XRT_13.39.bmp
HAHA did not last long just over 40 minutes

BTW best not to use bmp with picture on here not fair on 56k people
Attached images
XRT-Drag-13.38.JPG
Attached images
xrt_drag.JPG
i don't know how (long) you guys fiddled with your sets, but i tried for half an hor now and got down to a .51

regards
Make sure your gearing is optimal, your front tyres have minimum resistance, rears maximum grip. Ensure enough weight is loaded on to the back tyres so they don't spin as much. Flat shift, button shift+clutch macro and you're set
Quote from micha1980de :i don't know how (long) you guys fiddled with your sets, but i tried for half an hor now and got down to a .51

regards

Try this modifyed Bob drag set for this one
Attached files
XR GT TURBO_Bob Drag.set - 132 B - 501 views
Quote from rc10racer :Try this modifyed Bob drag set for this one

Lol, that's one weird set

Here's mine, too. I think the gearing could be better, and fiddling with the rear suspension stiffness to optimise grip could help too.
Attached files
XR GT TURBO_drag331.set - 132 B - 494 views
Quote from NotAnIllusion :Lol, that's one weird set

Here's mine, too. I think the gearing could be better, and fiddling with the rear suspension stiffness to optimise grip could help too.

This is all i could manage, did you your set felt weird for some reason, right time for bed now

Edit: Never seen so many sevens all in a row before

http://i72.photobucket.com/alb ... c10racer/the7invasion.jpg
Attached images
XRT-Drag-13.35.JPG
Managed to do 13.33 with mouse. Interesting... using mouse has less effect than i would have thought. Even my clutch and gear change use different keys (auto clutch). Really makes me think is there sense dragging... but of course i haven't been doing it much
Attached images
lfs_drag02.jpg
13.32 so far.

@NotAnIllusion: Nice set, used it as 4 gear set.
Attached files
xrt13.32.spr - 2.2 KB - 361 views
13.31 for me. but im not really much of a drag racer tbh.

EDIT: make that a 13.26
Attached images
13-31jpg.jpg
13-26.jpg
got down to .43 guess thats it without ff-pedals, nothing more to gain here...
Please!
and
Thanks mate
Quote from Crazy Harry :Please!
and
Thanks mate

youll be able to do better than me, im not a drag racer. only time i tried properly is tonight.
I can only manage a .38 with your set GS, lol. Nice going
Same here. The set looks very simular to yours.
Anyone with mouse? I'm curious how much you loose with mouse when you have to slam the throttle to the floor. The 13.33 was a slightly tweaked "notanillusion" set. Any better times with mouse? I have to say that i didn't try so long - it was way too boring to try much longer (crazy stuff illepall)
I use a mouse and only got 13:39 with the drag13.26 set.

But with this set I can get 13:36. I played around a little and the ride height, camber and tyre type seems to be making the difference between these two setups.
Attached files
XR GT TURBO_Palee-drag.set - 132 B - 400 views
so does that mean im still holding the record so far. (not that it means much, and dont worry im not getting big headed)
Some one will get a faster time don't worry some one always does
Quote from kurent :I use a mouse and only got 13:39 with the drag13.26 set.

But with this set I can get 13:36. I played around a little and the ride height, camber and tyre type seems to be making the difference between these two setups.

I haven't tryed that setup. But so far it looks that with mouse you can get 0.05-0.1 sec slower time (depending which set). That 0.1 sounds a lot for one straight. If the surface was dirt the gap would be more i think

Maybe the mouse times could be improved little by tweaking the low gears (less wheel spin)
#24 - D1eZ
13.17 ^^
Attached images
Безымянный.JPG
1st fail, you bumped a thread from 2 years
2nd fail, XRT and Drag when demo racer? i smell burning bananas

XRT drag time..record??
(53 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG