The online racing simulator
12h of Kyoto GP : LOGO
Heh, I went a bit crazy on this one, but I think you guys will like it.

Basically there is a "Presented By" logo and a normal logo that could fit on your team's car skin just about anywhere. It'd be best suited for placing it on your number plaque because it is long and narrow when sized down.

Have fun with it, use it wherever you want

Attached ZIP file packed with PSD logo and MOE Sunstrip templates to place on your skins.
Attached files
MoE-07_12H_Kyoto_GP_logo.zip - 186.8 KB - 241 views
Nice It feels powerful and mystic...or something. I definitely like it
Wee. Thx Tweak. \o/
Looks Great Tweak!! Nice work!
nice one man *brb need to edit our skinfile*
but isnt it the same logo in the last season?
thx tweaker, great stuff
Quote from Belain :nice one man *brb need to edit our skinfile*
but isnt it the same logo in the last season?

No not the same logo really, the old one was a bit different for 12H KyotoGP. It just uses the same recognizable KyotoGP logo I made a long time ago. I only whipped this up really quick, so not much time was spent on it
#8 - XRRoy
Quote from Tweaker :I only whipped this up really quick, so not much time was spent on it

Don't you do that every time
Wow, very nice. I really like the flower logo
Thank you Tweak!
If anyone has any skins or has used the logo anywhere on a site, post links here or whatever I just like to see some of that stuff :up:
It doesn't have to be "huge" on your skin so you can read it or something. Like for example putting it above or below your car's number on the side, somewhere on the back.... it's not that hard to find a spot

If people want to use it in a really large size on their skin they can, but it is really intended to be small somewhere, just to finish off the car to be themed for each event
so u think like 2pixels x 1pixels is enough?
j/k

na im going to look into it
when u promise us logos for each race i seriously have to find a spot somewhere
Quote from Belain :so u think like 2pixels x 1pixels is enough?
j/k

na im going to look into it
when u promise us logos for each race i seriously have to find a spot somewhere

Surely you have found a spot by now then

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG