The online racing simulator
CRC Get Wasted, starts TONIGHT
(14 posts, started )
#1 - MR_B
8 Places still remaining!

Hey all, tonight for the next 2weeks we'll be running a little fun league called "Get Wasted". Basically you get to drive around normal tracks that have had a little "something" (*cough* objects *cough*) added to them. The goal is to win.

It's like a spin off from banger racing, except we'll be taking it out of the autocross and onto the open road!
The car is the XFG and I expect you all to sign up! Should be a riot...

Announcing: Get Wasted!! Race Information

It has been discovered that Get Wrecked!! has been busy over the break and has found its Long Lost Brother... Get Wasted!!. Get Wasted!! is a new spin-off series from the people who brought you Get Wrecked!!.

Using another car, and a different set of tracks, actually based on real LFS tracks rather than Autocross tracks, Get Wasted!! Provides even more chances of Screwing around in a safe environment.

Races are Slightly longer, and there is a different format, with all of the fun of the CRC Get Wrecked!! Series, except a little more... Hardcore!!

Server Passwords

The server password as well as last minute information is sent to all registered drivers via the Private Message System, on the day of the racing session.

Start Procedure

The Session Start time is at 22:00 (BST which is GMT+1).
10 Minutes are allowed at the start of the session for gathering and last minute setups.

At 10:10PM the first race begins.

At 10:20PM the second race begins.

At 10:30PM the third race begins.

There are no pit stops required, and no pit stops allowed. Drivers cannot Shift+S to the pits, or Spectate. If your car is dead, leave it on the track.

There are Three Races and a Distruction Derby in each Session.

The races are run as normal races, contact is allowed in all. Remember these cars are bigger, so less power is required for more action. The Destruction Derby session is to-the-death. Cars are to be immobile to be declaired dead, the battle goes on till there is only one car moving.

Sessions are held on Tuesday and Thursday Evenings.

Before the start of each race, everyone will be returned to the ready
room to set everything for the race, then when advised, everyone hits ‘ready’ and the race will start.

The formation of the grid is totally random.

In the CRC Get Wasted!! Series, there is NEVER a lag lap.

Race Finish

The race will be over as soon as the finish line is crossed, no slow
down lap, no podium photo. Just make sure that you are clear of the
finish line as people behind will still be racing.

Race Information

Hybrid tyres can be used on any track, and recommended on some!

Random grids at all events no matter of finishing position or championship position.

Each race in the CRC Get Wasted!! Series is 8 laps long. This is not set by the length of the track, this is 8 laps no matter if each lap is 3 minutes long. Drivers should be prepared for this.

Resetting your car IS ALLOWED in the CRC Get Wasted!! Series.

Reversing around or Driving Backwards around the track is forbidden.

The object of the race is to finish first.

Get Wasted!! is a contact based series, its expected, drivers should expect it.

Points system

1 - 10
2 - 09
3 - 08
4 - 07
5 - 06
6 - 05
7 - 04
8 - 03
9 - 02
10 - 01

1 point for each other finisher

1 bonus point for fastest lap

Racing Code

CRC Get Wrecked!! Events are always Run to CRC rules and regulations, these can be found off the Main CRC Hub and in the CRC Events Website.

Contact Rules are relaxed for this series.

Season Schedule

The tracks for this series are currently being created, Five of the Eight required are already made and the other three are in production. Areana's are also being constructed.

Round 1 Tuesday 12th September 2006 @ 10PM BST

Races 1 - 3 | Bowl 1

Round 2 Thursday 14th September 2006 @ 10PM BST

Races 4 - 6 | Bowl 2

Round 3 Tuesday 19th September 2006 @ 10PM BST

Races 7 - 9 | Bowl 3

Round 4 Thursday 21st September 2006 @ 10PM BST

Races 10 - 12 | Bowl 4

Entries & Sign Up

This is a team based event. 10 2 Driver teams can be entered, if more enter, we will open another server.

There are 20 Open seats to be taken in this series, Skins are to be designed by the drivers, Team Skins can be used.

That is , No Kidding the Longest Sign up sheet I Ever Seen.

I didn't even read it, but count me out for the INTRO.

atomant@sympatico.ca

Ant

CRC Get Wasted...Clean Racing Club..? Right?
#3 - S0ul
argh,i would love to join,but since its 10PM standard time, it will be midnight in Germany,which ich too late for a race in the middle of the week....too bad
aye it's a bit late for me, but it does look like joly good fun
#6 - d6nn
interested
#7 - garph
That was amazing last night, 2 hours of laughing so hard it hurt and pissing everyone off in the house who was trying to sleep

I loved the Fern Bay Club track mod (would work as a rally league track I think, the bails were genius) the Blackwood and the autocross tracks were totally deadly and then to be topped of with DD was brilliant.

Listening to Serp get increasingly frustrated was so funny when he got stuck outside the track and then watching him creep round to try and finish was piss pants funny.

Pickard should have some sort of award for flight time and most spectacular crashes, I don't think I saw him on his wheels for more then 30 seconds for the whole night.

Plus the mix of race to crash was prefect as if you wanted to finish you couldn't crash into others to hard.

Oh, and teamspeak made it even better
Round 2 Is happening tonight, the Website appears to be down, no idea why, our host appears down too!! Password is the same as tuesday.

Cya all at 10!
Are there any spaces left as I'd love to join in - and as the website is down with the sign on sheet there's no way of registering.

Can you PM me with perhaps the password and any other details I need?

Thanks!
PM'ed, any others let me know, I will post again when the site is back, hopefully soon!!
#11 - bozo
I've installed Teamspeak ready for tonights racing. Thought I'd try the added dimension that others enjoyed so much on Tuesday.

Question though, what is the server address that I should use when connecting Teamspeak? Are there any other settings to worry about?

Thanks.
Yes, there are details, ill get them and PM you with them, as the server isnt mine, but hopefully the crc site will be back by tonight! Im starting to worry now!
CRC Site is back, you will be able to find the Teamspeak info on there in the Events Forums later today when I've caught up.
Quote from mkinnov8 :Yes, there are details, ill get them and PM you with them, as the server isnt mine, but hopefully the crc site will be back by tonight! Im starting to worry now!

Quote from mkinnov8 :CRC Site is back, you will be able to find the Teamspeak info on there in the Events Forums later today when I've caught up.

Still having some underlying issues with the site, please go to http://events.cleanracersclub.org/forums/ if your interested

(14 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG