The online racing simulator
Could you guys help me out?
(7 posts, started )
Hello.
Most of my setups i grab from the inferno team: http://setupfield.teaminferno.hu/

But, as we know, they don't have a setup for every car/track combination.
Like this one: http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=12475
I din't race on a event with that combination since i couldn't get any setup and didn't get to make a good one mysefl (i'm a newbie, but learning hehe).

Well, now i need a RB4 setup for FE Black and as luck would have it... inferno doesn't have a setup for this combination too, hehe.

So, what i really would like to know are good places to get setups.
They don't "need" to be the WR ones or anything like that.
Just anything carefully made for a specific car/track combination, that's all.

Do you guys know any websites?

Thanks for your help.

ps: i'm not trying to be a lazy guy or anything like that, i'm learning how to setup my cars but it will take a really long time (as i see it) and all i want is just to be able to get my hands on some good setups meanwhile and participate on some races, have some fun, you know?
I always just use a setup for the same car on a similar track.

If you cannot find a setup for FE Black, use the one for FE Green on Inferno. That setup will likely suit all the other parts of Fern Bay, and you would be able to lap just fine. It is biggie's setup, and he uses mostly the same setup for a track's different configurations. If the camber needs to be adjusted, just change it to suit the car if the outside of your tires are getting too hot
I hate FE tracks, I did only one lap with the RB4 there, you can try the setup (hotlapping):
Attached files
RB4 GT_FE4.set - 132 B - 884 views
Quote from Tweaker :I always just use a setup for the same car on a similar track.

If you cannot find a setup for FE Black, use the one for FE Green on Inferno. That setup will likely suit all the other parts of Fern Bay, and you would be able to lap just fine. It is biggie's setup, and he uses mostly the same setup for a track's different configurations. If the camber needs to be adjusted, just change it to suit the car if the outside of your tires are getting too hot

Thanks man, that sounds like a good advice.

Quote from Flotch :I hate FE tracks, I did only one lap with the RB4 there, you can try the setup (hotlapping):

Thanks for the setup, dude.
But man oh man.
You hate FE tracks but still you've got some WR's on that track?? wow
I really need to "hate" more tracks like that.

Thank you both for helping out a noob.
Best approach is to learn to make setups yourself. Setups are very personal things because everyone's driving style is different. I can have a pretty good set for a track/car combo in less than an hour now.
I have a setupdatabase for everyone, not only wr sets.
The problem is that it's young and there is not much to download.

As said before, setups are very personal and thats why i will tryi to learn to tune myself.

regards mike
Quote from Meanie :Thanks man, that sounds like a good advice.

Thanks for the setup, dude.
But man oh man.
You hate FE tracks but still you've got some WR's on that track?? wow
I really need to "hate" more tracks like that.

Thank you both for helping out a noob.

I just drove FE Black because it is needed to complete the cars'rank ...not because I like it

(7 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG