The online racing simulator
fed pick?
(43 posts, started )
Quote from nutty boy :I don't get what you mean

If you need the explanation, please PM me, if you're as stupid as my class, leave it at this
it's not more advanced than fedpick meaning -> fat d**k.. to any mods, hope this was ok since i censored it!
Why does it mean that.
Because: If people don't know something, they just relate it to something they do know. Look at the satan in a cloud or an eye in the parking lot threads. The brain just makes connections that aren't really there.

And if your mind is a bit twisted, you get that..
My mind is very, very twisted but I just get it is fed pick.
I'll regret this thread i know... better to just let it die. But, it's not called fed pick... but fedpik.dk. It's NOT fat cock, but fatcock. fed = fat, pik = cock. It all startet out because it was easy to remember. When giving a name like that to your friends they won't be asking twice about it. I am also the owner of phenylalanin.dk - could you imagine the chaos when 8 people on teamspeak has to type /connect q3.phenylalanin.dk ? - q3.fedpik.dk was just so much more easy. And, after 4-5 years, the name just stuck.
oh... i got something different then :P
i like a few laps of swain drift myself
where can i contact swain?
#35 - SamH
PM lurendrejer, I believe
from SWAIN or all of them SWAIN has like 12! (They should give me one )
no i mean they should give me a extra server :P
And me. I need one.
do you mean that? i'm actually a bit tired of admin'ing all of my servers. Since i don't have a lot of time. Maybe you could get the password for three servers each.

If somebody with admin-experience, and an age over 20 wants to take over - try PM'ing me.

/regards, JH
sry im only 14 and i know nothing about servers. Guess im out
I would offer my services, but I have other duties (Caribbean Cruise by CLC) and now host my own test server... see PM about that, please.
Quote from Chris P :...and now host my own test server... see PM about that, please.

huh?

fed pick?
(43 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG