The online racing simulator
Triple 7 Racing Story
(21 posts, started )
Triple 7 Racing Story
argh!

lemme see!
[etals:] Brought a tear to my eye at the end :bannana_g very well done.
brilliant video, even better than darkwood u made not long ago

an instant classic

grats!
great, I always like these team-videos nice work!
Quote from strato12345 :[ot] man.. i played like 1hour lfs and cus my screen is so small and i have to be as near to the screen as possible and i dont have enough foot space so i have sit in BAD position and now my a$$ hurts so much that cant even sit well :S [/ot]

thanks for sharing
good stuff fordy that was cool
#8 - LawVS
That was class Ford, all nicely put together and all! Also, like the looks of that new colour scheme at the end
#9 - J.B.
Quote from strato12345 :downloading.. man i hate DSL.. if u use like 20kt/s of the line to p2p programs it wont use 80kt/s to others.. (with 1m) it will use like 20.. sucks.. =/

[ot] man.. i played like 1hour lfs and cus my screen is so small and i have to be as near to the screen as possible and i dont have enough foot space so i have sit in BAD position and now my a$$ hurts so much that cant even sit well :S [/ot]

Yeah, that's really annoying with DSL. Getting a new DSL modem helped me some. Something to do with buffer sizes and stuff, I think.

I can't help you with your a$$ problem though.
there is a movies forum here
Very nice video Fordie
And also a very nice team
Quote from ORION :Very nice video Fordie
And also a very nice team

:iagree:
Yep, just had a quick watch of the video, nice work. Didn't have a DivX codec for it, so had to go and find it . Still, it was worth the effort!
:woohoo: a video encoded with a proper codec ^^

the res is still a bit on the too high side but ... so what ?

anyway ... nice video ... good musical choice too
Nice one fordie one more amazing work
Glad you Liked it. Thanks for all you comments Really Killed my PC this one, and my PC is no slouch either

Thanks Again

Fordie
#17 - abz1
pretty good vid, i assumed this was going to be a race.

what are the song names in that video?
Very nice video
1st - Fanfair - Googled it
2nd - Rank 1 - Airwave
3rd - Breathe Prodigy
4th - Coldplay Fix you ( Edited )
Quote from Shotglass ::woohoo: a video encoded with a proper codec ^^

the res is still a bit on the too high side but ... so what ?

Yeah... but IMO high resolutions are good. Less than 600px wide tends to make things a bit blurry fullscreen.

As for the content, the video was good, editing nice. Although was it supposed to jerky? Or was that just me. Weird since all the transitions were nice and smooth.
Quote from Bob Smith :Although was it supposed to jerky? Or was that just me. Weird since all the transitions were nice and smooth.

Really Killed my PC this one, and my PC is no slouch either

Honestly, don't ask as I don't know

Triple 7 Racing Story
(21 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG