The online racing simulator
I THINK HE MEANS FOR S2 (AS IN 0.5)
DUHillepall
#77 - Jakg
Quote from julio :You guys didn't understand. I have S2 LICENCED, and I would like to have LFSTweak for S2 LICENCED was that so hard to comprehend ?

this was

julio
Demo racer
:doh:
#79 - Jakg
Quote from julio :I have S2 LICENCED

Quote from julio :I'll be getting it today

illepall theres is no special S2 one tbh, but next time dont change your story
you have got it yesterday and you're still demo racer? There must be something wrong with the forums... illepall

#81 - Jakg
Quote from julio :You guys didn't understand. I have S2 LICENCED, and I would like to have LFSTweak for S2 LICENCED was that so hard to comprehend ?

yes when your STILL a demo racer!
i have another account on here from 2003 but i didn't use that account to buy s2 with. I occasionally post on that and i own s2 Just a bit of speculation but perhaps this is what could of happened here? :P
So there is no working version of LFSTweak for the newer versions of S2/Demo?
Hello:banghead:
Quote from driftkc :So there is no working version of LFSTweak for the newer versions of S2/Demo?

Buy S2 and i will give you the answer :hide:
Tip: Take a look at the LFSTweak thread
LMAO julio! to say that you're getting it today and that you wanted "LFS Tweak in advance", you're crap at lying .
Come on guys, stop making new threads about this, PLEASE !
No there is no LFSTweak or MecaniK for the latest LFS patches.
All that is available is what's here (READ thread titles and you
might actually find something) and it's not gonna change soon.
No amount of asking, begging or whining will change that.
*sigh* No.

There is no LFSTweak for the current version.
It's not even sure if there will be another LFSTweak ever again - atleast 100% not in the near future. Please do a search of "LFSTweak" if you want to know more about it.
Just download the Q patch again.
enjoy your modded demo cars
yeah id really want a U tweak version, but how do u make such a thing? maybe som1 can make it? cause im a big noob at such things
If you're good at programming then I'd imagine Tweak wouldn't be REALLY REALLY hard to make, but quite time consuming. Fonnybone, the guy who made LFS Tweak has said he's not going to be making a U version, so if you want one you'll need to start from scratch.

Oh, and if you did make it, and wanted to release it then you must confirm it's okay with the devs and Fonny (the mod mod). And it mustn't be usable in HLVC otherwise people can cheat.
LFS Tweak
Hi all. I was just wondering where to get LFS tweak from. I use mecknik at the moment just to muck about with. But the version i have is very buggy and only works with what is now quite and old version of S2. Please could someone tell me where i could get lfs tweak from and what the differences are from mekanik..thanks
-
(zeugnimod) DELETED by zeugnimod
yeah, but with what do u make it? wich program? maybe som1 who wants to give it a try?
#97 - Jakg
Quote from Scrabby :yeah, but with what do u make it? wich program? maybe som1 who wants to give it a try?

something like VB or C (maybe C++), i must confess my programing doesnt go much beyond BASIC
Help me with a error in the Tweak
Well guys, i getting an error when i run the Tweak for LFS.

Can anybody help me up with this?

Thanks

Attached images
tweak.JPG
It would be easier if it was in English, but I suspect you're trying to run LFS Tweak on a new patch. You have to use the right patch for the LFS tweak version you have.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG