The online racing simulator
#1 - jdm22
Questions about LFSTweak (multiple threads)
hi evrybody?! how are you! Heum ,I want to know if LFS Tweak is avaible for the S2! So thanks you ! Have a nice day!
LFS tweak for S2??
I saw that there has been a LFS tweak for the S1 version of LFS and I wonder if there is one for S2 or if someone is working on it?
yhee but no one says what the status or so is on it now
thats because only one man knows... and he wont say
and that man goes by the name 'fonnybone'
#7 - _rod_
he actually said its under development.... most likely we wont get anything b4 s2 full comes out.. so sit back and enjoy lfs as it is meanwhile
Quote from sdimm88 :I saw that there has been a LFS tweak for the S1 version of LFS and I wonder if there is one for S2 or if someone is working on it?

Are your glasses dirty?
Not only has this topic been done before.

You didn't have to look far for it. And currently it's got the same status as Duke Nukem Forever If you don't know what that is. Hit Google.
Quote from P5YcHoM4N :And currently it's got the same status as Duke Nukem Forever

How do you work this one out? Fonny had Released something actually PLAYABLE before, and not just rumors. LFS tweak is not fiction. It will be released, when fonny thinks its ready to be released.

Hmm, im starting to sound like the "LFS S2 will be released, when its ready" people.
Maybe fonny will release an alpha version if we nag him enough.
Quote from L(Oo)ney :Maybe fonny will release an alpha version if we nag him enough.

I thought that was basically what he was going to do?
Quote from L(Oo)ney :How do you work this one out? Fonny had Released something actually PLAYABLE before, and not just rumors. LFS tweak is not fiction. It will be released, when fonny thinks its ready to be released.

Hmm, im starting to sound like the "LFS S2 will be released, when its ready" people.
Maybe fonny will release an alpha version if we nag him enough.

I worked that out because no one will get it until "it's done".
Rather simple concept.
Quote from P5YcHoM4N :I worked that out because no one will get it until "it's done".
Rather simple concept.

Yes, but fonny will actually get something "done" - Unlike the people who made up DNF!

@ bob.

I wouldnt consider MecaniK to be an LFS tweak alpha, its more of a "preview" of whats to come once lfs tweak is complete imo..

Considering it has no where near as many tweak options as the full thing...
My god. Now that both are on top is it more obvious ?

Closed thread.
LFSTweakS2 HELP ME!!!!!!
Hello, i have just DLed LFSTweakS2, i have Patch_Q and the VB6 Runtimes. but i keep getting an error when i try to start LFSTS2. the error is Component 'COMDLG32.OCX' or one of its dependencies is not correctly registered: a file is missing or invalid. Please help me!
Simple, you are missing that file. Just google search for it, download it, and put it in your C:\windows\system32 folder. Or, if Fonnybone included it in the zip file, then put it into the said folder above.
thanks, it works now
When I first looked at the Title, i tought you want LFSTweak to help you.
LFS Tweak
Where can I get it from

Cheers
In the LFS Tweak thread about 8 below this one... coughSearch/lookcough
twk files
Hello
where can i find TWK files for LFS tweak for 0.5Q? can i find SET file for theme too?
thank you
In the 'LFSTweak Presets - Post 'em here' thread perhaps?
#24 - Jakg
looooooooooooool!
#25 - Vain
Quote from tristancliffe :In the 'LFSTweak Presets - Post 'em here' thread perhaps?

If the forum wasn't already overpoluted with owls I'd answer that with "O Rly?" .

Vain

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG