The online racing simulator
U20 bug [VISTA]
(6 posts, started )
U20 bug [VISTA]
So I have downloaded the u20 test patch and every time I start the game my saved game is gone it makes me setup the game every time I load the game. Any fixes???????

ednevell111
#2 - Jakg
your "saved game"?

is your LFS folder read-only?
Have you extracted the .zip file?

(some people actually forget, so sorry if this is insultingly obvious)
yeah I was in vista 5536 pre rc1
I have returned my games to my Xp hard drive, Guess I will just have to wait for vista RC1. thanks for the replies guys.

ednevell111
#5 - ebola
WHY do people use a BETA OS and then complain on here when things don't work!!
#6 - ORION
1. If you write a bug report, it must include the details a programmer needs to reproduce, find and fix this bug, which might require a long testing and a couple of sentences/imagse to describe. "zomg teh game crasin all the time" doesn't really help anyone.
Also ensure that your hardware and software is not faulty and thus not causing the problems.

2. If something isnt running as expected, and you are not 100% sure that LFS is the problem, you may not post a bug report. Go to the technical assistance forum and describe your problem as detailed as possible, after you used the search function and read threads with probably similar experiences.
If other members have the same problem, its a good idea to sit together and try finding a solution.
In general, it's always a good idea to post your system configuration, also when you are sure this isnt causing the problem (simply because you can never be sure ).

3. To solve your problem, I recomend you check if the patch files were extracted in the correct place, and if ALL files and folders are not hidden or write protected. Then it should work. Otherwise it's a bug in Vista (Yet another one... o_0).

U20 bug [VISTA]
(6 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG