The online racing simulator
Intel Racing Tour Stand at GC 2006 in Leipzig Germany. Running LFS?
I was browsing the web, when I came across this and was wondering if anyone knew if it was running LFS, because the whole BF1 dealie, I am unsure if that would be a LFS or a rFactor setup? Can anyone clarify from being there or just knowing becuase its the Intel stand and not a Sauber stand?

Possibly OT, but also possibly LFS related.
Yes that is all LFS.

In Europe, the Intel Racing Tour is all LFS. In North America, it is all rFactor. LFS was at the German GP @ Hockenheim too.

This Racing Tour that took place at the Games Convention looks like it got a lot of attention. And an BMW M6 is the prize, so who doesn't want to try?

http://news.yahoo.com/photos/s ... e1e9f4299ba935f65f03d13b4
Formula Force GP?
i thought they were using DFP's lol. in the videos they show of the track previews, they are using the DFP. but that is a ps2 game right? or ps3 or something...
It's too bad they are using that Formula Force wheel, that is a crap wheel, I must say

I am trying to find videos of the Games Convention that show parts of the Intel Racing Tour action. So far I've only looked at a few really long clips of people's GC camera recordings, and I haven't seen the Intel stuff yet. I am sure it is out there somewhere.
Quote from Tweaker :In Europe, the Intel Racing Tour is all LFS. In North America, it is all rFactor. LFS was at the German GP @ Hockenheim too.

Really? I thought LFS was only used in the Racing Tour and rFactor was on the "BMW Pit Lane Park" or something events in GP weekends. But if that's the case it's even better.
Quote from deggis :Really? I thought LFS was only used in the Racing Tour and rFactor was on the "BMW Pit Lane Park" or something events in GP weekends. But if that's the case it's even better.

Yep, you are right, but at GP of Hockenheim, the Intel Racing tour was there
Eh... now I'm confused. Tweaker said "In Europe, the Intel Racing Tour is all LFS. In North America, it is all rFactor". But you're saying (as I have understood earlier) that BMW Pitlane Park = rFactor and Intel Racing Tour = LFS. But as far as I know BMW Pitlane Park was/is in Germany? Well whatever.
Quote from Tweaker :It's too bad they are using that Formula Force wheel, that is a crap wheel, I must say
[...]

Please don't. I love my wheel :weeping:
OT:
It looks a bit strage when you're sitting in the F1 cockpit with the real F1 steering wheel in front of you and then there is another one showing on the monitor

What track they were driving in LFS? Blackwood?
#11 - Jakg
i think they would do Blackwood, but the pics look like Aston to me (maybe Westhill?)
#12 - axus
Aston has all the BMW/Intel adverts.
They are driving Aston National.
Quote from deggis :Eh... now I'm confused. Tweaker said "In Europe, the Intel Racing Tour is all LFS. In North America, it is all rFactor". But you're saying (as I have understood earlier) that BMW Pitlane Park = rFactor and Intel Racing Tour = LFS. But as far as I know BMW Pitlane Park was/is in Germany? Well whatever.

No..... but they were at the German GP at Hockenheim... Vykos and I said it twice already :doh: What's so confusing?

And this is what it looked like:

Quote from Tweaker :It's too bad they are using that Formula Force wheel, that is a crap wheel, I must say

sure ... if you keep quiet you can hear peri weeping silently for missing that oportunity
Here are my Pic's from the Games Convention 2006!
There are 90 Pics and 2 Movies and 5 Pics of the Intel Racing Challenge!
All about 190MB and its very interesting for Germans because there are infos at german!

Have fun!
Forgot a link?
naah... we should just imagine everything

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG