The online racing simulator
The LfS-Wiki InSim Tutorial
(7 posts, started )
Hi Programmers!

Well, the LfS-Wiki is back online now (as GP4Flo said, reachable via http://wiki.lfs.4players.de) and I have created a new section called "InSim tutorial". This section is meant to become a collection of tutorials on basic use of InSim in different programming languages (e.g. PHP, C++, C#, Java, Delphi and so on). To show how a tutorial could look like, I created one for PHP .

I am looking forward for your opinions about the new section and for your contributions in the new LFSWiki section

Greets, stalker
Good Job St4Lk3R!

This Tutorial is very usable!
thanks, I'm happy that you like it
Inisim.txt is good enough for me.
For C++ this may be, wheel4hummer, because all these structs are in c++. But does InSim.txt tell you how to connect to InSim? no. Does it give you an example? no.

The tutorial section is meant to do these things. For different programming languages, not only for php. you may also add a tutorial for c++, if you can program in c++.

*invites*

Greets, Stalker
#6 - filur
Very nice , i'd suggest you arrange it so each language gets its own page though.
Quote from filur :Very nice , i'd suggest you arrange it so each language gets its own page though.

Done. Good suggestion by the way.

(7 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG