The online racing simulator
WR counter
(9 posts, started )
WR counter
Anyone intrested in coding a unofficial add on to count M, KS, KN wr's ?
Like at LFSW with wheel, but then for ks,m,kn.

Just seeing if someone is willing to make it.
Nobody interested ?

It is actually pretty simple if you can code a bit.
Just..

name + number of WR's
filters: mouse,keyboard stabl., keyboard no-help

No need for medals or even track names and times (maybe in later version) but fow now just...just so ks or m drivers can see who's the "best" / most WR holder with their controller. Would give a good motivation to do hotlaps!
So please, is someone interested to do this for me/us ? I know some guys can 'easy' do it, they did it in S1 also as unofficial add on so.. please ?
Do you just want this as a website you can go and look at? Or are we talking proper desktop program?
Just website would be fine (enough). As desktop would be superb !
But I'm talking as website atm.
Nobody intersted ? Come on...this would give me a motivation to do hotlaps..
that wouldn't be much of a challenge getting a ton of Ks wr's
Quote from WGooden :that wouldn't be much of a challenge getting a ton of Ks wr's

That's what your wrong at.
There are more ks drivers who are fast then Tukko, Zeugnimod and me. Believe me! There are more. It would just be nice. And I do it myself if I could, coz I know it isn't hard work, just a bit of programming so just someone who wants to spend time at it !??
Guess nobody want to do it..
Ah, its not that we/I dont want to do it, its just a case of fitting it into a busy life I've got 2 - 3 projects, one of which is lfs orientated, that are half complete/need finishing, so at the moment I really want to finish thoses before doing/starting anything else

If someone wants a rough plan on doing this; the way I had forseen this being implemented, was using Anarchi's LFSW PPF (http://dsrc.digiserv.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=69) as a base, and then building another class to interface with it, and generating the statistics, either as a (x)HTML or XML feed of some kind.

WR counter
(9 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG