The online racing simulator
Just a stupid little question (replays).
So.. hi guys

I would like to know if a demo user can view replays from a S2 user (racing with S2 cars and tracks and such).

I want to know this because i'm trying to "sell" the game to a friend of mine and it would be nice if he can watch some races in which i participate in (and tell him about it), i think it would pretty much sell the game then.

Any input?

Thanks for yor time.
Nope, cant happen man. Perhapse do a fraps video of a race?
Thanks for your reply.

Well, i know there's youtube, .avis, fraps and hell he can come and see the game at my house illepall

heheh

I just thought that maybe i could record some of my races and send to him, that's all.

Thanks again for your time.
That's all.
Quote from Meanie :

I just thought that maybe i could record some of my races and send to him, that's all.

I thought this was possible ? -- or am I getting confused.. I seem to remember a while back that in Demo Mode I could watch a replay of an S2 Car/Track and then drive 1 lap of the combo in a "demo" mode ?

..or maybe I was dreaming.. illepall
Nope, back when I was a demo user I tried to download s2 replays and even though they were XFG on BL1 it wouldn't let me load them
Quote from Dajmin :Nope, back when I was a demo user I tried to download s2 replays and even though they were XFG on BL1 it wouldn't let me load them

If it's a combo availiable on the demo, you can watch replays recorded by a licensed driver, it makes no difference. Which means you can watch any replay that includes only the 3 demo cars and ran on BL.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG