The online racing simulator
Authentic BMW F1 06 Wheel
(16 posts, started )
well, I've been bored enough to edit another texture :P
This time i've changed the colour of the side grip on the wheel to a nice blue to replicate what BMW is really using in it's F106 season.

As you can see in this picture

The grips on the side are blue, so this is what i've added into LFS.

I've added a nice texture to the blue grip aswell which you can really see in game. Looks really nice and i hope you guys enjoy it
Attached images
bluegrip.jpg
Attached files
Sauberweel1.dds - 682.8 KB - 351 views
As if you'd be up at 1am doing textures.. go to bed mate..

nice texture though
Awesome stuff!
Looks good thanks

I wonder if anyone will make the dials clearer
cool! pity i cant use it yet, i await my birthday with great anticipation! (u could never guess why)
Quote from Super Adam :cool! pity i cant use it yet, i await my birthday with great anticipation! (u could never guess why)

your getting a puppy?

lol very funny
Quote from Super Adam :cool! pity i cant use it yet, i await my birthday with great anticipation! (u could never guess why)

u r getting S2
#9 - Jakg
I believe the blue grips were made for JV, and those are just molded grips specifically for the driver. The original wheel is like this:

(taken at Games Convention)
well then sue me
Must be some other (older?) version of that in the pic because there are lots of differences... most notably the yellow buttons
Hmmm the one up top (first post) was from the BMW demo. I really think that recently they have been using the one I posted there.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A-9Q3ipkB2Y&NR Hard to see, but you don't see another set of white buttons like in the first post's picture. I dunno F1 is always changing, only the real team knows I guess.
well there ya go. only heidfield has the blue grips. :P
Looks like Heidfeld uses also the blue grip version. Amount of buttons differs also...[/quote]

Even the shape of the wheel, between Kubica and Heidfeld

(16 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG