The online racing simulator
Well, maybe a league will find me then
Hi all,

Recently returned to LFS after trying a while back and finding it a bit wanting at the time. (Yes, I think the physics as well as the overall sim have vastly improved since) I have been racing in leagues for about 6 years now, NR2003, and GPL.

So I have been looking for a league with hours friendly to a north american resident but any that I have found are full/ not recruiting/ in the middle of a season etc.

I am looking for a league that values clean racing and trying to race in as realistic a manner as possible, also one that uses a variety of tracks. I would prefer one that uses TBO or GTR's but would also not mind if they had a separate series with the open wheelers- but the touring cars are my first choice.

So hopefully someone from a league that fits most of my criteria will see this and point me to their website- only day I can't race is tuesday nights as that is my GPL league.

Thanks

And for any who are looking for a GPL league you might take a look at www.northamericangplleague.com (North American GPL league) we are looking for a few new driver and we have several series including a Multi-class and a '65 pro league. We also have special events like an Indy 500 event- with pit stops- using the Thundercars mods. It's a great bunch of people top race with- fair and clean.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG