The online racing simulator
The last patch.
(5 posts, started )
The last patch.
After downloading the patch my game has been acting pretty strange.
When loading race and entering it, it often gives me back/gray screen and takes from 5 to 10 secs before its in "normal mode".
Also my steering wheel have been acting strange. Sometimes, while driving, the wheel on car steers to one side and I have to manuver my steering wheel from left to right, right to left, to get it to work again.

Any others who have this problem?
Quote from blackfang :After downloading the patch my game has been acting pretty strange.
When loading race and entering it, it often gives me back/gray screen and takes from 5 to 10 secs before its in "normal mode".
Also my steering wheel have been acting strange. Sometimes, while driving, the wheel on car steers to one side and I have to manuver my steering wheel from left to right, right to left, to get it to work again.

Any others who have this problem?

Uhm, your game resolution is different to the desktop resolution right? In my case i had the same problems with different resolutions. Made both equal and now it works again. For the wheel (momo black here) i have some more problems now with the calibration right after starting the game as well. ctrl+c / calibrating axis / pit in & -out solves this...pretty strange. (no FF and even when i hit ctrl+c i need to calibrate the axis new and i need to go to the pits (or leave the car somehow (spectator works as well)) to get full control back.

Anyway this belongs to the Test Patch Forum right?
#3 - ebola
Its funny you mention that steering thing blackfang because I get that too. However, I had this before the latest patch and I cannot remember when it started happening, but when I start up LFS the steering wheel on screen is stuck to the left and my actual steering wheel doesnt start working until I match what is on screen.

Not a major problem and I just assumed it was something with my setup.
#4 - ebola
Just to confirm this is NOT a bug in LFS. I started up drivers republic today and I got the same thing.
Quote from 510N3D :Uhm, your game resolution is different to the desktop resolution right? In my case i had the same problems with different resolutions. Made both equal and now it works again. For the wheel (momo black here) i have some more problems now with the calibration right after starting the game as well. ctrl+c / calibrating axis / pit in & -out solves this...pretty strange. (no FF and even when i hit ctrl+c i need to calibrate the axis new and i need to go to the pits (or leave the car somehow (spectator works as well)) to get full control back.

Anyway this belongs to the Test Patch Forum right?

Sometimes even when I am driving this happens... All I have to do is to turn the wheel from side to side or just give it a hard and fast turn and it comes to the right possition... Odd that this occured after doing the patch.. I have calibrated the wheel a few times and still have same problem.. I also installed driver again but possibly I need to get a newer version... The wheel I use is a MS Sidewinder and is probably 4-5 years old.. am not quite sure....

The last patch.
(5 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG