The online racing simulator
How fast can you drive, using your forehead.
Just had a great idea. Don't know if it's been done before, sorry if it has.

The thread title says it really.

Drive round Blackwood in the XFG (so Demo racers can try aswell)
using your forehead.

Post SPR and time and let us all see how fast we can do it.

Mike

Leaderboard
1. shim 1:52:32
2. Vain 1:53:56
3. nutty boy 2:34:19
i think you should be able to use your whole face, no chance i can press 2 buttons at once on my gamepad lol
Use the keyboard then!
ff won't let me turn!
There was a guy who posted on RSC who stated that he used his tongue due to mobility issues. Apparently he was bloodly fast as well
lol. That's amazing if true.
Forehead? Chins would be better I think
There should be warning about bruises and scars mentioned here. Just think about it, you may regret doing this later in your life. After all "my gaming steering wheel cut my face in half" doesn't really make you any more trustworty. Better make up good excuses before calling for the ambulance
Foreheads are harder.
pretty damn hard to do with a dfp at 720

i hurd my node doo
Well, keyboard has its advances
#14 - Vain
Alright. I live alone so no one could watch me do this...

Notice how I cleverly shift down from 5th to 2nd without watching and overreving the engine at the first turn.
I did an astonishing 1:53 in my first and hopefully last forehead-lap.
Hitting the shift buttons does hurt slightly. And I felt dizzy after that lap.

Vain
Attached files
forehead.spr - 62.8 KB - 141 views
I felt dizzy after mine aswell.

Why would you need to use shift.

Also your 1st on the leaderboard.

The lap was crap at first then it got unbelievably good all of a sudden. I'd probarbly be 1st if I hadn't submitted my 1st go and tried a bit harder. You've got to submit your first go from now on.
I can only imagine what body part you will try next.
#17 - Vain
I shifted manually.
Using my forehead.
(I mapped the front buttons on the wheel to shift up and down. And bumped them when I wanted to shift up or down. With my forehead. Actually, thinking of it, I always wanted to beat my head against the wheel... )

Vain
would anyone of those involved be so kind and illustrate your boredom please...
Oops, i had auto-shift on. Guess my lap wont count, so I wont post it.
Hmmm I would try, but I just know how ridiculously stupid I look, and everyone would know that :o

I've driven with my forhead, chin and upper parts of my arm, because I type and drive a lot, even in turns Maybe I'll try if I feel stupid enough
Lmao, mine was impossible to turn with my forehead (DFP) so I used my upper chin. Oh yea and I couldn't see the track with my forehead either

Lol, i also changed gears manually as I couldn't be bothered mapping them somewhere else. My lap wont count but i'm proud of it!!!
Attached files
bawbag_BL1_XFG_13444.spr - 54.9 KB - 114 views
i think you have to map your pedals to buttons on the front of your wheel as well to make a proper lap ... french kissing those buttons instead of pressing them with your forehead should be allowed though
Ok, so I felt dumb already....

But wow, you say drive using your forehead??? That is impossible for me, I cannot drive with my forehead because I would be looking down at my nads and if I tried to look at the screen I cannot see a thing... cannot see the screen at all illepall

So I drove like I normally do when typing, I just rested the wheel underneath my lower lip and against my chin, and did 3 laps.

Best was 1:36.06 in GTi.
Attached files
Tweaker_BL1_XFG_13606.spr - 91.3 KB - 134 views
gamers..... illepall

whats next, playing an FPS game and having a war using only your nose?

as for the racing, lol i would do it, but i wouldn't be able to see my monitor! i can probably do it with my chin.. like everyone else lol, having a momo racing kinda obstructs your view seeing there is little room between hand grips and the whole front panel

@tweak.. maybe european people just have smaller faces and can see through their wheel lol
Quote from XCNuse :

@tweak.. maybe european people just have smaller faces and can see through their wheel lol

If only it were true I would agree, but I can't see throught he gap in my DFP.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG