The online racing simulator
PayPal
(12 posts, started )
#1 - dev
PayPal
How long does it take them to process the payment? I'm gonna die waiting for it.... Bought it a 30 min ago.
Quote from dev :How long does it take them to process the payment? I'm gonna die waiting for it.... Bought it a 30 min ago.

i bought a voucher yesterday, and it took like 10 secs to get the code in mail. but the previous one took like 3-4 hours. maybe i just had luck with this one
Depends when Victor is around to check the transaction and activate it. Usually it doesn't take too long.
#4 - dev
Weeeeeeeeeeeee! I'm S2
congrats. See you in the servers.
#6 - Lible
Seems you found yourself Citydriving
lmfao.
well.
he starts slow
#8 - CSU1
Hi! Welcome
Ehhh he bought S2 and joins the Citydriving server, weird stuff!

I bet 5 buckazoids that the next thread he makes is "omg!1§ why i gots banned?!§"
#10 - dev
Quote from spankmeyer :Ehhh he bought S2 and joins the Citydriving server, weird stuff!

Give me a break I was trying the cars out :P
Quote from spankmeyer :I bet 5 buckazoids that the next thread he makes is "omg!1§ why i gots banned?!§"

LOL
Cheers, I meant no harm and forgot to add couple of smileys from my post, sorry! See ya on the track soon!
Quote from the_angry_angel :Depends when Victor is around to check the transaction and activate it. Usually it doesn't take too long.

just so you know for future answers, paypal is automated these days, so your story is no longer valid

PayPal
(12 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG