The online racing simulator
Interestin weekend to come...
(32 posts, started )
Hi there,

i have to tell you that for me the next weekend will be something like mind blowing.

On sunday i'll go with some mates to the Nürburgring. And we will fight (ok, we'll drive slow as hell) the Nordschleife with my car. I'm very afraif if the mother thinks to let me live...

But on monday we will take part in a drift training with the LX4 at the Nüburgring (some say, normally it's called a caterham) for the whole day. I'll make a bunch of pics and maybe some videos too.

Sorry guys, but i had to tell that someone

Greets,
Warper
#3 - (SaM)
Good good, yeah dont worry, it's always fun to tell what you're excited about and you should be, the Nordschleife is a blast! You'll gain lots of experience there. That is, if you drive at least a bit fast.. otherwise you'll gain more sunday drive to grandma experience..

Lookin forward to the report, and have fun!
@Warper
Burn some tyres baby
ehm, I mean, have fun and enjoy it
Good luck man
#6 - Vain
Have fun. And good luck at Mutkurve.

Vain
#7 - (SaM)
Quote from Vain :Have fun. And good luck at Mutkurve.

Vain

For non-German speakers; Mutkurve is also known as Courage Corner.. nuff said?
Don't forget the camera, and have a great time. I'm envious!
Who ever said germans don't have a sense of humour?????

Awesome man, have fun!

<-- me green with envy!

Definitely on my "list of things to do before I die." I think I should get the other things out of the way first though if you know what I mean
#14 - SamH
Quote from Warper :
Originally Posted by Forbin
aka Buttklenchen Wheelgrippen? or Nearschittenselfen?
What the ****. That is not german! These are (maybe) names in dutch...

:ices_rofl :huepfenic
Quote from Warper :What the ****. That is not german! These are (maybe) names in dutch...

ehh? no?
For those that didn't understand: ?

They are English expression written in phonetic German.. just pronounce them with a German accent.
#17 - axus
Quote from Warper :Some examples for the real corner names are:

Döttinger Höhe

Is that not the long 3km straight? I know something Hohe is that straight.

Mind you, the Nurburgring's version of a straight is more like a chicane to us.
Good luck.
Quote from axus :Is that not the long 3km straight? I know something Hohe is that straight.

Mind you, the Nurburgring's version of a straight is more like a chicane to us.

dottinger is a curve about 2 maybe 3 miles from the start, if you go fast enough you can get airborne
Na na na ...

The "Döttinger Höhe" is the one and only part of the track you could name a straight. It's a bit uphill and it's currently just the very end of the track, if you drive the tourist course. The exit is in the middle of this very long straight.

In races, you have the Döttinger Höhe and some corners after that the GP track...

Greets...

(The two pictures don't show it from the same side, they are about 180° turned)
Hi there...

just want to give you some first impressions: WOW. Caterham drift & slalom was superb (pictures and video coming soon). Driving around the nordschleife was a blast too... (pictures and video coming soon too).

What i have now for you, are some prototypes i just got in front of my cam.

BMW M3 (E92) (incl. Video)

Audi R8

Aston Martin DBRS9

Porsche Cayenne Facelift

Mini Traveller

Porsche 911 (997er Facelift)

What do you say?
Nordschleife is ... have no words for it

Greets,
Warper
Quote from Xaid0n :dottinger is a curve about 2 maybe 3 miles from the start, if you go fast enough you can get airborne

That's Flugplatz, Airport auf Deutsch.
#23 - Jakg
Quote from Forbin :That's Flugplatz, Airport auf Deutsch.

nope, flughafen means airport, flugplatz is flying-place
I stand corrected, although Flugplatz can apparently be translated to airfield.
my dads at the ring starting from today...its the brands to nurburg run from the mini forum, so loads of minis at the ring. i was gonna go on my bike but it went pop about 2 weeks ago

(32 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG