The online racing simulator
Kiss Me Good Bye - Angela Aki
Nightwish - Wanderlust

Next in line is Nemo from same band. Strange how so many peopel disslikes it, since it`s actually a pretty good song.
Mattrach the "new" canon rock Learning to play it on guitaar
Quote from The Very End :Thats the ugliest music I ever heared. In fact I will not call it music, but non-music-crap. There are two people, who never can play a instrument, that uses a computer and maybe a keyboard with allready finished drum rythms that plays, it`s a shame that they can call something like this music. Techno is not a music genre, it`s trash, only people that likes to take speed to breakfast may it be good at any way.

Phew, there I said it, start the flamewar if you like, but I`ll rest my case, techno is not music, and I canot understand people that says some techno - makers are talented people. I mean, WTF COMON! They use half finished rythms, and making music out of dataprograms. WTF in hell, music is about soul, and devoute to a instrument you have learned to master throught endless hours of training.

There are different types of music. Some focuses on the text itself, like Bob Dyland, Johnny Cash etc, while other bands focuses on the music, like Children Of Bodom and many others. There are many many different music generes, but please for love of god stop refering to techno as a music genre, it`s not worth the status as music.

Now, what this had to do with topic...who knows, wanted to tell my oppinion after seeing that link.

Tbh i used to believe in the techno been crap etc but all thoe if you ever see me you wouldnt expect it i tend to go around listening to mc and rave and stuff lately...and this is someone who enjoys a good lamb of god deathpit...
Scorp DJ - Lokdown ( Hardstyle Session mit DJ Saabo )
I understand that it`s a question of taste really, but I still stands on that techno canot be called a music genere. However, when that is said, it was rude of me describing people that listen on techno like bad people, that of course is not true, I have nothing against any people and people can listen on what they want, it`s just that I want techno genere away from music genere in general
Quote from The Very End :I understand that it`s a question of taste really, but I still stands on that techno canot be called a music genere. However, when that is said, it was rude of me describing people that listen on techno like bad people, that of course is not true, I have nothing against any people and people can listen on what they want, it`s just that I want techno genere away from music genere in general

Ok, here is my opinion. For me there are just 2 types of music. Program music, which serves you everything on a plate, so you're thinking and feeling in the way the author wanted you to, in a way you could call it a brainwash. And program music is nowadays (not talking about the Renaissance period) rock, pop, country, hip-hop etc.

And then there's absolute music where there is little to no intent to make you feel in a particular way, you can think whatever you want to think, yes at first it feels like it's not even music, but it gives you the freedom to listen to music exactly the way you want to listen to it. That music usually involves trance, house, electro, techno etc.

However i don't prefer neither of these over the other. I try to listen to as much different music as possible, but i usually try to avoid defending music, because it's all in our mind. And i also don't like people who are so determined in saying that trance isn't music at all, it is, like it or not. For me trance is the ultimate form of absolute music, that it's more like a substance for thought. While Rock which is probably the ultimate form of program music, distracts me into thinking of the story told in the song, that doesn't mean i don't like rock, on the contrary, i adore it, it does the trick in the same way every time, the feelings and thoughts are always the same, no matter how many times you have heard the particular song, great for remembering things.

These are just my thoughts, so it might not be the truth for you. But for me this is the truth. And you probably guessed it, I'm not changing my mind on this.

Oh and right now i was listening to PPK - Resurrection (Radio Edit).
Quote from The Very End :I understand that it`s a question of taste really, but I still stands on that techno canot be called a music genere.

I don't see why not; music is just a grouping of sounds together, really. Techno is definately a grouping of sounds.

In all honesty, Techno is a HELL of a lot better than that Hip-Hop/R&B/Rap crap that's infecting the world.
Quote from Taavi(EST) :Ok, here is my opinion. For me there are just 2 types of music. Program music, which serves you everything on a plate, so you're thinking and feeling in the way the author wanted you to, in a way you could call it a brainwash. And program music is nowadays (not talking about the Renaissance period) rock, pop, country, hip-hop etc.

And then there's absolute music where there is little to no intent to make you feel in a particular way, you can think whatever you want to think, yes at first it feels like it's not even music, but it gives you the freedom to listen to music exactly the way you want to listen to it. That music usually involves trance, house, electro, techno etc.

However i don't prefer neither of these over the other. I try to listen to as much different music as possible, but i usually try to avoid defending music, because it's all in our mind. And i also don't like people who are so determined in saying that trance isn't music at all, it is, like it or not. For me trance is the ultimate form of absolute music, that it's more like a substance for thought. While Rock which is probably the ultimate form of program music, distracts me into thinking of the story told in the song, that doesn't mean i don't like rock, on the contrary, i adore it, it does the trick in the same way every time, the feelings and thoughts are always the same, no matter how many times you have heard the particular song, great for remembering things.

These are just my thoughts, so it might not be the truth for you. But for me this is the truth. And you probably guessed it, I'm not changing my mind on this.

Oh and right now i was listening to PPK - Resurrection (Radio Edit).

Great spoken, and a lot of nice points there

Quote from MAGGOT :I don't see why not; music is just a grouping of sounds together, really. Techno is definately a grouping of sounds.

In all honesty, Techno is a HELL of a lot better than that Hip-Hop/R&B/Rap crap that's infecting the world.

Hehe, I don`t like Hip-Hop eighter. It was o.k enough at the time Eminem was, he had some orginality, but today`s rap / hip-hop is garbish. No point what so ever, just who`s youd daddy and whos your bitch.
Sucks, but again IMO IMO IMO!!!
Robert Plant And The Strange Sensation - Shine It All Around

great song
Angerfist - Fuc* off
Most of you wont know it i think, but people who know it will most likely hate it anyway.
Pretty good for a relaxing cruise on the Autobahn
Quote from LineR32 :Kiss Me Good Bye - Angela Aki

Someone has been Playing Final Fantasy Xii me thinks.....

Worst FF so far IMO...

Anyway:

Muse- Ruled by secrecy. Krani's vid reminded me that I have that song.
Lol

Now listening on David Bowie - Life On Mars

It`s the GF that choses music now
Monochrome - Ilaria Graziano

next

Cyber Bird - Gabriela Robin
Muse - Stockholm Syndrome
David Gilmour - [On An Island #09] A Pocketful Of Stones
Quote from RiGun :David Gilmour - [On An Island #09] A Pocketful Of Stones

damn fine album
Children Of Bodom - Next in line
Pendulum - Hold your colour