The online racing simulator

Just kiddin
Nice, i overloaded "Video2Mp3"
Well, I did say in my opinion.

And I did link Chicane - Saltwater. My first post.

Completely forgot about Binary Finary to be honest. Its definitely up there as well for me. Age of Love, well... Its an all time great. Arguably the first trance tune?

Sasha - Xpander

Chicane - Offshore. (Also the '97 vocal version)

Oh, and another contender for first ever trance tune...

Dance 2 Trance - We came in peace

Also, Paul Van Dyk - For an Angel.

PvD in general is an absolute legend. Saw him live couple months ago, just amazing. Really looking forward to his new album, even though it might not be a full on old trance experience... He said it himself, there is no more, "real trance". (Then again, he never liked calling his productions trance). Meh... I used to listen to ASOT / TATW religiously, but now I only tune in if I remember to, and dont have anything better to do. Music evolves, I am completely fine with that, but I hate the direction trance is taking. So rare to get a decent, spine chilling, banging trance release now.

Oh well, just go with the flow I guess.
i have to disagree. trance is doing just fine. it's just AvB and PvD are now commercial. check out Questionary - Marcel Woods or Fugu - Mr Pit. Good trance is still out there. you just have to find it.
Yeah, I guess you're right. Its just kinda sad to see those big names that made you love trance drift away into the "cheesy" stuff, when you know they could still pump out amazing bangers. I sometimes wonder, do they do it for themselves, or the ultimately the money? AvB always says he still enjoys producing and all that, but sometimes I really doubt it. Then again, it would be hard to fake the emotions he shows on stage when performing.

Anyway, not saying all new trance releases are bad, definitely not.

Example...

Estiva - The Kingdom

Amazing breakdown. Then the build up, and that pumping riff sends chills down my spine every time.

Also, speaking of big names "going wrong".

Chicane - Going deep

(Sexy chicks though. )
Quote from matijapkc :

Avenged Sevenfold - Flash Of The Blade (Iron Maiden cover)
Metallica - Remember Tomorrow (Iron Maiden cover)
That's my playlist for the next few hours maybe...

it's hard to make it any better

Pantera - Walk
Quote from Stig209 :it's hard to make it any better

Pantera - Walk

I was also listening to Avenged Sevefold - Walk (Pantera cover) a bit later...

ATM it's Avenged Sevenfold - Until The End
Quote from matijapkc : I was also listening to Avenged Sevefold - Walk (Pantera cover) a bit later...

ATM it's Avenged Sevenfold - Until The End

nice song.

found this band on radio but the song can't be found on youtube :mad: so needed to find another song from that album: Flotsam & Jetsam - Chemical Noose it's quite good band, i think
legend : circle of friends
my mix for tomorrow is going to get a sneak preview tonight (some time within the next 30 minutes) on www.innervisionsradio.co.uk if anyone is in the mood for some soulful house and funky beats. i promise to drop a few bangers in there too. all are welcome.
Adele - Someone like you
Quote from matijapkc :Really nice insrumental there, but the vocal... Well, I just don't like the way he's singin'.

BTW TVE, pretty nice song by Hammerfall...

yes the vocals could be better
Yngvie Malmsteen - Like an Angel only problem is that he's Swede even a Norwegian would be better
This thread is closed

The what music are you listening to now thread
(16853 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG