Fav song: Tales of brave ulysses.
Attached images
creamplaylist.jpg
Quote from zeugnimod :Why the smiley?

Linkin Park is a great band.

Just listen to this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EXrObsusIUk

Especially from 2:20 to 2:45.

Belived many people didn`t like it .P
But I do really like some songs of them, but I really hate, fullheartly hate theyr rap shit, crawling, my desember etc is their best work.
Linkin Park is perfect example what's wrong in today's music business.
Quote from deggis :Linkin Park is perfect example what's wrong in today's music business.

Agreed.

Don't let everyone else off the hook, though, there's lots of other complete shart out there, like Metric. God I hate them.
Quote from deggis :Linkin Park is perfect example what's wrong in today's music business.

Why?
I feel sorry for linkin park, they was great in their start, but when they started to try beeing "comersial" or hows it spelled...anyway, it started to suck when they started to play for money, not for the love of the music itself.
commercial*
Quote from zeugnimod :Why?

It's 99% about money and being commercially successful, 1% about music itself. It's different genre but it's just like Britney Spears or any other crap you see 24/7 on MTV. That's what's wrong about today's music industry. This is just my opinion of course.
Quote from deggis :It's 99% about money and being commercially successful, 1% about music itself. It's different genre but it's just like Britney Spears or any other crap you see 24/7 on MTV. That's what's wrong about today's music industry. This is just my opinion of course.

Totally agree with you, thats whats wrong with today`s music industry.
You know what? f**k what everyone else thinks, if YOU like it, like it and listen to it.
As the saying goes "[SIZE=-1]de gustibus et coloribus non est disputandum", or something like that. ("One shouldn't argue on matters of taste and colour")

... and to get back on topic:
High Tone - The Orientalist
Quote from danowat :You know what? f**k what everyone else thinks, if YOU like it, like it and listen to it.

Wish that was the same for some bands. I`ll bet some bands play music they don`t like, just to apeel (hows that spelled) to a bigger auidence, and get more money.

Well, anyway then -

Now listening on
Armageddon movie theme

Ahh, nice relaxing music!
Quote from deggis :It's 99% about money and being commercially successful, 1% about music itself. It's different genre but it's just like Britney Spears or any other crap you see 24/7 on MTV. That's what's wrong about today's music industry. This is just my opinion of course.

http://www.lfsforum.net/showth ... ighlight=music+commercial

The first post in that thread reflects my opinion exactly.

Btw, I also like this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dkUAVBh5NTY

Make of that what you want.

The Very End, you change your opinion like a fish in the water, dont you?
This thread is closed

The what music are you listening to now thread
(16853 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG