The online racing simulator
Queen - Bohemian Rhapsody
Dir en Grey - Kasumi

Heard these guys on Radio 1 last night and thought i'd check them out some more. Been listening to them all day, even if I don't have a clue what they're saying (japanese, me no speaky), i'm quite liking them.
You should put a Jazzmaster and a drumstick in his hands and see what happens.
Symphony X - Evolution (The Grand Design)
just changed to Symphony X - Fool's Paradise
Quote from zeugnimod :Tell me more.

Rammstein, Oomph, Rise against, Offspring, 30 seconds to mars, Escape the fate, The Birthday Massacre, Mindless Self Indulgence, All Time Low, Ayria, Hilltop Hoods, Bliss N Eso, Marilyn Manson, Evanescence, Gorillaz, Flyleaf, Greenday, HIM, KMFDM

just some of the stuff in my "normal" music collection
Tall Cans in the Air - Transplants

Quote from Klutch :Rammstein, Oomph, Rise against, Offspring, 30 seconds to mars, Escape the fate, The Birthday Massacre, Mindless Self Indulgence, All Time Low, Ayria, Hilltop Hoods, Bliss N Eso, Marilyn Manson, Evanescence, Gorillaz, Flyleaf, Greenday, HIM, KMFDM

Nosebleed Section is the only hip-hop song, that I can think of off the top of my head, that I actually like.
Quote from Klutch :Rammstein, Oomph, Rise against, Offspring, 30 seconds to mars, Evanescence, Flyleaf, Greenday, HIM

Níce. <3
Iron Maiden - Fear of the dark
Guns N' Roses - Sweet Child O' Mine
A Perfect Circle - Imagine
Dr. Dre - still d.r.e instrumental, I like it much better when there's no stupid rapping on it
Dream Theater - Pull Me Under
Symphony X - Paradise Lost
This thread is closed

The what music are you listening to now thread
(16853 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG