The online racing simulator
Flayed Disciple - 'Ejaculate Whilst Killing'

Up there as one of the best artist/song names I've seen for a while
Just finished listening to Stone Sour's new album, Audio Secrecy. Thorougly disappointed I must say. They should go back to the style in their self titled album.

Now to make things better with a bit of As I Lay Dying.
Souls of Mischief - 93 'Til Infinity
Здравствуйте, только что сделал свой аккаунт на Live For Speed. Racing моя новая хобби, так как я скучал от убийства медведей и даже негры.

Я не могла не заметить, расистских замечаний, высказанных на форуме. Поэтому я рад, что будет объявлять Я покупаю Live For Speed, и я собираюсь сделать несколько резких изменений.

Черные люди будут не рады играть здесь. Цена S1 и S2 лицензии шутка, почти так же плохо, как цены на колбасу в России.

Расистские шутки будут приветствовать Вас на форумах и даже в играх.

Я прочел забавный комментарий, кто-то сказал, что shouldn't быть яму полос, но зоопарк полосы для Бальк пользователей.
Если негр-то регистры он будет уничтожен. Он или она будут служить длины предложения.

Во всяком случае я собираюсь сделать цены дешевле и там будет много новых автомобилей и т.п.

Мой сын с нетерпением ждет играть в эту игру, когда он играет у вас есть, чтобы его победить. я не хотел видеть его расстроен. Вы получите точку.

Взлом приведет к тяжелым punushment.

Удачи и наслаждайтесь, но будьте осторожны.

(English translation)
Hello just made my account on live for speed. Racing is my new hobby since I am bored off killing bears and even ******s.

I couldnt help but notice the racist comments made in the forum. So I am glad to annouce that I am buying live for speed and I am going to make some drastic changes to it.

Black people will be not welcome to play here. The price of the s1 and s2 license is a joke, nearly as bad as the prices of sausages in Russia.

Racist jokes will be welcome on the forums and indeed in the games.

I read a funny comment, someone said there shouldnt be pit lanes but zoo lanes for black users.
If a ****** somehow registers he will be destroyed. He or she will serve a lengthly jail sentence.

Anyway I am going to make the price cheaper and there will be lots of new cars etc.

My son is looking forward to play this game so when he plays you have to let him win. i dont like to see him upset. You get the point.

Hacking will result in severe punushment.

Good luck and enjoy but be careful.
I like this guy, he seems legit.
Attached images
1239808172029.jpg
Naglfar - I am vengeance :bannana_g:drummer::bananalla:singer::headbang::drink:
Quote from Vladimir Putin :Hitler style...

Vlad, you know that vodka kills you... Also, who's second account are you?

Metallica - My Friend Of Misery
Digitalism - Magnets
TotorRo - Totoro's Rising
Cypress Hill - Cock The Hammer
Unclubbed - Perfect Motion (Nacho Marco Remix)
now you've got something to die for: lamb of god.
Explosions In The Sky - Look Into The Air
[QUOTE=matijapkc;1488140]Vlad, you know that vodka kills you... Also, who's second account are you?

It doesn't kill you, death does.
Fail troll is fail l2quote and back to /b/4u.

2Pac - Last Motherf***** breathing.
stay wide awake: eminem
hellbound: eminem
evil deeds: eminem
critical acclaim: a7x
starstrukk: 3OH!3

probably nothing after that
-
(brandons48) DELETED by brandons48
This thread is closed

The what music are you listening to now thread
(16853 posts, closed, started )