The online racing simulator
Quartz - Stokin Up The Fires Of Hell!

British Heavy Metal! Shame what's happening in world right now. Sounds like everyone has gone retarded with current music.
Whitney Houston - I Wanna Dance With Somebody
Armin Van Buuren - If You Should Go
Jose Gonzalez - Stay in the Shade
Green Day - Jesus Of Surburbia
Metallica - Death Magnetic (leaked already!)

Good god, I didn't know they had it in them any more. This rocks! :headbang: I forgive them for everything since ...AJFA

Cant wait for my CD to arrive, this is gonna sound great in high quality.
Quote from The Moose :Good god, I didn't know they had it in them any more. This rocks! :headbang:

Srsly? I've found every song I've heard so far to be a complete mess of random riffs and time signature changes without any real concern for the entirety of the song. It seems like they're trying way too hard, and it's just tiresome to listen to.

Could be the rest of the album is better though, so I'll reserve final judgement until I've heard all of it.

EDIT: Having, umm, "obtained" a copy of the album I hope to god this is isn't the actual final mix. It's turned up and compressed to the point that it's actually frickin' clipping half the time. The levels are absolutely pegged at maximum at every frequency. I'm only three songs in and already my head hurts. Ugh...

EDIT2: Allow me to present exhibit A:
Attached images
Exhibit A.png
Marilyn Manson - This Is The New Sh!t
Depeche Mode - Home
Slipknot-Snuff
SR-71 - GoodBye
Machine Head - Left Unfinished
Children of Bodom - We're not gona fall
Quote from wien :
EDIT: Having, umm, "obtained" a copy of the album I hope to god this is isn't the actual final mix. It's turned up and compressed to the point that it's actually frickin' clipping half the time. The levels are absolutely pegged at maximum at every frequency. I'm only three songs in and already my head hurts. Ugh...

EDIT2: Allow me to present exhibit A:

The album is awesome (imo) but the production is indeed shite. It's not bad enough that my head hurts though, but in several places its very bad.

I really cant believe they could f**k up the CD so badly on the best thing they have written for 20 years.

I, like a lot of people, am hoping that it sounds FAR better on Vinyl.

There seems to be the exactly the same issue on the latest Bloc Party album. The waveform of the CD version is exactly the same as the one you posted, but the Vinyl version is fine.

Despite all the production issues i still cant stop listening to it though There really are some killer tracks on this one . All Nightmare Long and The Judas Kiss are just brilliant.
Muse - Knights of Cydonia
Quote from The Moose :I, like a lot of people, am hoping that it sounds FAR better on Vinyl.

Yeah, if this is how CDs are going to be mastered in this day and age I may have to go out and buy myself a turntable before I go nuts. I still can't believe any professional sound engineer would sign off on an atrocity like that though. Has to be the rip that's fudged. Has to be.
np: Brooks & Dunn - Red Dirt Road "Very Best of Brooks & Dunn"
Hombres G & Heroes del Silencio - Hombre Lobo en Paris
" " - Werewolf in Paris
Lindisfarne - Meet me on the corner
Avenged Sevenfold - Almost easy
Duncan Sheik - That Says It All :couple:
Radiohead - Idioteque
Marilyn Manson - Great Big White World
Killswitch Engage - When Darkness Falls
This thread is closed

The what music are you listening to now thread
(16853 posts, closed, started )