The online racing simulator
XRT @ South City?
(7 posts, started )
XRT @ South City?
Well, the Sim Touring Car Cup starts tomorrow, and I'm a bit buggered.

Two weeks ago I undertook a long-overdue reformat on my computer. Guess what I forgot to back up? Yup, my setups. Then, I've been ill with some kind of virus for the past couple of weeks - the kind that makes it an effort to climb a flight of stairs and leaves my heart racing when I get to the top, bearing in mind that when I'm well, I comfortably go to the gym four or five times a week and do spinning twice a week while I'm at it. Feeling better now though, and well enough to do stuff. Like go racing.

Problem is I've not had the chance to practice, and I have no setups. So if anyone can send any XRT setups my way for SO2 (although any SO-friendly setup would be better than none) asap, I will be very, very, very, very, very grateful.
#2 - Jakg
Quote from STROBE :Well, the Sim Touring Car Cup starts tomorrow, and I'm a bit buggered.

Two weeks ago I undertook a long-overdue reformat on my computer. Guess what I forgot to back up? Yup, my setups. Then, I've been ill with some kind of virus for the past couple of weeks - the kind that makes it an effort to climb a flight of stairs and leaves my heart racing when I get to the top, bearing in mind that when I'm well, I comfortably go to the gym four or five times a week and do spinning twice a week while I'm at it. Feeling better now though, and well enough to do stuff. Like go racing.

Problem is I've not had the chance to practice, and I have no setups. So if anyone can send any XRT setups my way for SO2 (although any SO-friendly setup would be better than none) asap, I will be very, very, very, very, very grateful.

im sure i have somnething, but it might jsut be an inferno, ill check
Inferno only has one for SO Town.
#4 - Jakg
not sure where this is from, but i just found one called "SO2_Jakg" which sounds nice
Attached files
XR GT TURBO_SO2_Jakg.set - 132 B - 284 views
Quote from Jakg :i just found one called "SO2_Jakg" which sounds nice

Cheers mate, that's a great starting point for me to practice with. Much appreciated, I owe ya one. And it's actually pretty similar to the Inferno setup for SO5.
#6 - Jakg
Quote from STROBE :Cheers mate, that's a great starting point for me to practice with. Much appreciated, I owe ya one. And it's actually pretty similar to the Inferno setup for SO5.

chances are then that the brakes are different, it has more lock and it has torro tyres then, seeing as thats what most of my setups become!
Normally if there isnt a setup you can't find for a particular config, just use one for something similar. An XRT setup for SO5 would work just fine for SO2. If the difference in the tracks are not far off, you can just use other setups from sibling configs

Somtimes all you have to do is just change gearing and maybe camber if it uses asymetrical camber for say... a more right-hand turn track or something. I'd just swap the camber values, or set it to symetrical and off I go!

XRT @ South City?
(7 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG