The online racing simulator
[DFP] Problems with accelerate/brake
Hello, I have got a Logitech DFP and set it up etc.

The problem I have now is that in the LFS options, brake/accelerate is one piece. When I assign the "button" for it, both will have the same...so I can't set up one of them.

When I start a race, my brake pedal is accelerate, and my accelerate pedal does nothing. Also, it automatically accelerates...( like pressing the accelerate pedal half.

Software: I use the Logitech Wingman profiler program.

I searched the forum but couldn't find an answer, I hope you guys understand what I mean.
throttle/brake axis seperated..

Both in controlpanel as in LFS! Hope thats it..
Yeah I had that but it didn't worked, when I defaulted everything and turned that option back on it seemed to work somehow

Thx anyway, also...I had to press both my pedals and then click on calibrate, if I didn't do this...my car would accelerate a little by itself without going forward.

Maybe any of you know this. I like to use 720 turn around, so I set this option in both my logitech profiler and LFS, but it doesn't work. My car turns very fast in LFS.

btw, what is that sound from my wheel when I start LFS and quit LFS, some sort of lock.

#4 - joen
I don't get this, when I just make a few changes, like those in your link. Everything is messed up again...when I change it back to my previous settings it is still messed up.

Last thing I tryed was 740 both in logitech and LFS, I calibrate in lfs options, and then I get super fast steering in-game while I steer my wheel just a few millimeters. It's so anoying..
Quote from stealthstorm :I don't get this, when I just make a few changes, like those in your link. Everything is messed up again...when I change it back to my previous settings it is still messed up.

Last thing I tryed was 740 both in logitech and LFS, I calibrate in lfs options, and then I get super fast steering in-game while I steer my wheel just a few millimeters. It's so anoying..

When you get super fast steering, try rotating the wheel from lock to lock a couple of times after pressing calibrate. That usually helps with my dfp

/Mattemann1
Yeah exactly...I found it out myself too, and it helped

It's weird tough illepall

ps. I'm using 560 rotation atm.
Quote from stealthstorm :btw, what is that sound from my wheel when I start LFS and quit LFS, some sort of lock.

there are locks in your wheel that engage when it's set to 200 degrees rotation and unlock when set to anything above 200. So when you start lfs, it opens your wheel profile and unlocks the wheel, when you close lfs, it closes the profile and then locks the wheel back to the default 200 degrees. You can keep the wheel unlocked by pressing and holding R3, Select, Right paddle. That way it doesn't lock and unlock every time you start lfs
Ok, thx guys. I'll try that unlock trick.
Ok I got everything to work I think, thx a bunch.

EDIT: My wheel keeps locking and unlocking from time to time when I work in WinXP...

[DFP] Problems with accelerate/brake
(10 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG