The online racing simulator
LFS is a work of Art
(46 posts, started )
Ditto!
I was waiting for a train and some kid mentioned LFS to me overhearing us talking about sims. I went to the website last week and couldn't believe what I downloaded. I'm 40 now and have been using sims since papyrus' Indycar I, II, Nascar I-IV, 2003, etc. You guys have put the best racing sim together I've seen. Those of us who live for racing and may never get in a real race car on a real track thank you. Well done.
@George Kuyumji: You have to post some photos of your "workplace" when it's done!
-
(HittiS) DELETED by HittiS
Hello George, good to "see" you again=)

Your gpl fun races were my introduction to online sim racing, I look forward to chasing you on track again soon
Its a nice Sunday morning here in Sheffield and threads like this always make me smile
Welcome to LFS.

Agree with you a hundred percent and have said it a few times and do not at mind saying it once more:

IT IS JUST BRILLIANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Always a pleasure reading posts like that, I wish I would be able to experience finding LFS again

See you on the track George!
Have to agree with you, too. I've owned the game for 3 years now, and, while I do get burnt out from time to time, taking a month or two seems to fixe that. Right now I'm playing after a 3 month break, and I'm stunned at how much fun the game is....AGAIN.
best game ever
When you've finished marketting your product i'll happily develop intellivibe support into LFS in exchange for a free seat. Seriously.
I predict a dramatic increase in the use of rumble strips in the near future.
I have to agree with Bird. I have been racing since March 1, 2004, and I get tired after a while. I have been alternating between LFS and other games lately, and it is a pleasure to come back to LFS after a couple of days.

BTW...good to see you are racing again, Bird!
welcome to the best cars simulator, george, i think like you and i agree all that you said. this is my main simulator (really i dont play another ) and i hope to you too, so good luck in the track and enjoy the game all that you can hehe .

greetings.
Quote from S14 DRIFT :As a simulator its fantastic.
as a work of art ... Its DX8 lol not really a "work of art". If the game was rubbish with good graphics I wouldnt buy it

I posted these two screen shots in a Neverwinter Nights (RPG game) forum and below is the response I got.

"WOW! What game is that?!?! The graphics are killer!!!"

It may be DX8, but on my system LFS is the best looking sim out there. Probably because GTL and the likes are system killers and mine is getting old.... but that's what also makes LFS so good, you don't need the latest super computer to get the most out of it.

Oh, Welcome to LFS
Hello!

I just wanted to bring this up again as I finally got time to make some pics of my Racing Rig.
I made a few tries with the fresnel lense but I didnt like it when running it with my monitor so I use it with the TV instead.
I postponed the buy of the ivibe seat to xmas when I got a little more free money with me. For now I'm really happy with my Racing Rig and it makes alot of fun.

I especially like the TrackIR, I would never Race without it and recommend it to everyone.

But I'm a bit dissapointed of the 3dGlasses.

Act Labs Shifter is awesome fun, good quality H gated shifter and adds very much to the immersion when driving.

I have added the best Simulator I have ever sat in, it was in Doha, a rich Arab city, on the last Picture.

If one of you people once come close to Linz in Austria and would like to take a drive just contact me
Attached images
1PICT1951.JPG
2PICT1967.JPG
3PICT1970.JPG
4PICT1965.JPG
5PICT1823.JPG
Quote from Dik Dolan :Hello George, good to "see" you again=)

Your gpl fun races were my introduction to online sim racing, I look forward to chasing you on track again soon

Hi Dik !!! I totally oversaw your Post. Good to see you again man

I remember the GPL Races on the High Gear Forums! That was fun

Perhaps we could organize some Board Racing here also. Just yesterday I saw wheel4hummer in a Blackwood Race.
Welcome and have fun racing
Hope to see you on the track some day
Quote from George Kuyumji :If one of you people once come close to Linz in Austria and would like to take a drive just contact me

Same for you if you come to Villach!

I liked the effect of shutter-glasses. But it's very exhausting to keep your eyes focused. So I got rid of it.
Rotary-

Is there a pause function for replays in LFS that allows you to do that- take shots from two different angles? If not, there should be!

Great pics!
Quote from Electrik Kar :Is there a pause function for replays in LFS that allows you to do that- take shots from two different angles?

Press "P"? Unless I misunderstand what you're saying...
yes there is, its 'p' then use shift u to move the cam around.
-
(deggis) DELETED by deggis
woah. I never knew. Fantastic

LFS is a work of Art
(46 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG