The online racing simulator
Custom Car Thread
(204 posts, started )
Slightly altered XRG? pikes peak maybe?

totally forgot about this thread.
Quote from xtraction :Why 5 Speed when all GTRs have 6. Why 2 seats when its a racing car. Id say RWD like a mustang or something.

Because it would be same as FXO GTR... and pretty boring.

Why 2 seats? Man, think about it, you are just trolling with me you know why it should be 2 seater... (And if you really are that mind you don't really understand the thing, the car is build for plausible 2 seater, samely same rule as in Le Mans, where all cars must be 2 seaters AFAIK, of course I don't mean there must be passeger open -,-)

RWD? There is just too many RWD's already in LFS, if we compare them 4WD and FWD... thats the reason why I want 4WD and also VWS is coming to LFS and it is FWD...
Quote from UnknownMaster21 :Because it would be same as FXO GTR... and pretty boring.

Don't you think that's the reason for why there is in fact no RB4 GTR to date?

Quote from UnknownMaster21 :Why 2 seats? Man, think about it, you are just trolling with me you know why it should be 2 seater... (And if you really are that mind you don't really understand the thing, the car is build for plausible 2 seater, samely same rule as in Le Mans, where all cars must be 2 seaters AFAIK, of course I don't mean there must be passeger open -,-)

Look at the XRR (it's interior design is the latest of the GTR cars). There are no back seats, no passenger seat just ONE for the driver. Who said LFS GTRs stick to Le Mans series rules?

Quote from UnknownMaster21 :RWD? There is just too many RWD's already in LFS, if we compare them 4WD and FWD... thats the reason why I want 4WD and also VWS is coming to LFS and it is FWD...

That's utter bs... Look at most street cars in industrial countries... compact dimensions, usually FWD.

Look at rally cars - designed for gravel roads or off road driving, therefore mostly equiped with AWD.

Look at road racing cars... light weight and maximum cornering abilities... therefore RWD dominates.

For a specific use there's one kind of drive train that fits best.
Okay, for the FXO GTR all wheel drive works also... but look at your average setup for that car... will it take corners as fast as an XRR with 50:50 drive split?

You can't say there are too many RWD cars in LFS because this game is about realistic road racing mostly and RWD seems to be the best compromise between drivability, weight and performance.
Yea... whatever

Custom Car Thread
(204 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG