The online racing simulator
Custom Car Thread
(204 posts, started )
lol
how u do this
-
FeaRThiS (Johandyman) DELETED by Johandyman : did not see timestamp
Damn, that looks nice! Are you sure you made that in Paint?

This slightly proves that Paint is good.. Only in tooning.
Please tell me how they do cars so I want to do to show you something beautiful that will happen
Quote from teamvarna :Please tell me how they do cars so I want to do to show you something beautiful that will happen

... If u will ever know how they do that ... Then, keep in mind that u cant make beautiful XRT's and that stuff. And dont ask why
Provide a link from where you pulled the code to see what happens from my idea
Quote from teamvarna :
Provide a link from where you pulled the code to see what happens from my idea

wtf? It's not code...
What then use that to make me the car
Quote from teamvarna :
What then use that to make me the car

3Dsmax, blender, maya, ...

How do you expect making something "amazing" if you don't even know what program to use?
Not just do not know what program they are thousands of programs if not more than where I know I can do this with Zmodeler but nz how to bring on some of these pictures above ....

much still

:bump: dont let this thread die
Quote from logitekg25 ::bump: dont let this thread die

You won't make it alive with these kind of posts.
Quote from Bose321 :Die!

Don`t die :'( :P (attending CPR.)

Result:
Attached images
2926315.jpg
logitek has become such a forum whore.

All he does is bump useless thrads....
i was looking for a thread for in game radio and how to do it...and i realised a few threads are fun threads to browse have died, and i just try to bump them back up so everyone can enjoy them. if you want il just die in a hole
or you just have too much time on your hands?

The lx6 that 'looked like a tractor' was funny
yep thats definately it!! my mom DOESNT LET ME OUTTA THE HOUSE AT ALL!!! i cant get a job, cant go over friends houses, cant ride my dirtbike, or atv, or anything......:gnasher:
Quote from logitekg25 :yep thats definately it!! my mom DOESNT LET ME OUTTA THE HOUSE AT ALL!!! i cant get a job, cant go over friends houses, cant ride my dirtbike, or atv, or anything......:gnasher:

Annoy your mom then?
lol that will not work at all....i guess you have to know that my mom HAS TO HAVE EVERYTHING HER WAY!! (so if everybody could just ignore my spam from boredam, and tell me if ii am whoring that would be great )
Quote from logitekg25 :lol that will not work at all....i guess you have to know that my mom HAS TO HAVE EVERYTHING HER WAY!! (so if everybody could just ignore my spam from boredam, and tell me if ii am whoring that would be great )

uhhm....ok your "whoring"
-
(brandons48) DELETED by brandons48
Quote from brandons48 :Bumping this, I wanna see what people can do in terms of editing LFS cars in photoshop.

Did this quite a while back, nothing special though.

My go, a bit like 5tag's, but his is better ofc :P

E: This is a WIP btw
Attached images
FXO Bodykit.png
sorry about bump but:

Quote from Bosse :

Here's the pic:

I would like to see this car: RB4 GTR on S2 (Because RB4 GT is only car which doesn't have upgraded model)

About what I would give specs:

2.0 litre turbo engine
492 horsepower
5-speed manual transmission (H-Shifter)
2-seater
Four wheel drive ofc

Fuel tank: Same as FXO GTR

default set similarly same as in FXO GTR
Quote from UnknownMaster21 :sorry about bump but:

About what I would give specs:

2.0 litre turbo engine
492 horsepower
5-speed manual transmission (H-Shifter)
2-seater
Four wheel drive ofc

Why 5 Speed when all GTRs have 6. Why 2 seats when its a racing car. Id say RWD like a mustang or something.

Custom Car Thread
(204 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG