The online racing simulator
Custom Car Thread
(204 posts, started )
LOL that would be insane to drive!
You know, shorter car may be better on some veery veery twisty sections (like, well, I dunno) but when you want something that drives more like an LX combined with handling of a bus you get these:

XRL6: FZL6:

If you wish even more power than the straight 16 cylinder 12 litre double biturbo can provide, look no further! Here is the pinnacle of engine engineering, combined with some alien technology found from the Mars. Two engines, one engine per one rear wheel! The engines are little different, but no worries! The simple power layout with 6 transmission and 7 randomly locking differentials will keep your hands busy with this diamond:
MRL6:

Of course we can provide you a decent racing version of the good ol' F08, equipped with some excessive n00biness:

But just in case you are looking something little different, here is something that is awd but not (that) boring.
The FXL6:

I was going to make a tank version of the FXR but it came so horrible that I got rid of it

edit: nating
wow, that fo8 is extra, um, long!
Quote from nosliw :wow, that fo8 is extra, um, long!

MRL6 looks nasty
you deffinetly should have shrunk those some, i doubt you could get any of those to turn at all lol

FXL6 reminds me of a new gen. el camino or something
lol ermm some interesting ideas.... now that i have some free time o am do another design myself.... not sure what car to start on tho :P

mad
[random rant/] Gar, I want to be able to import out own car models (:-(.. [\random rant]
Quote from overclocked412 :[random rant/] Gar, I want to be able to import out own car models (:-(.. [\random rant]

yeah, I really wanna drive Madman's drag UF
One qestion are some of those moded cars drivable.
Quote from Sgt.Gunlee :One qestion are some of those moded cars drivable.

Well, hyperactives (most of them) id say no
Quote from Hyperactive :
MRL6:

The FXL6:

/me votes to see this in S3 - 1

V6 Firebird (personal car)
and
Mercedes Benz SL500
Attached images
v62.jpg
sl500.jpg
Supra!
Attached images
SupraLFS.jpg
The SL500 looks nice overclocked
Would be nice to drive that cobra around, ehh?

Or this RUF?

emmm?
emmm?

This is the custom car chopping thread. Not the edited pics thread. Hellloooooo.
hmmm... yea.. now that you mention it.. well.. err.. it was just that someone just posted a SL500, that's not exactly Custom Car either!
If someone in a crowd jumps from a bridge, while the others dont, doesnt mean you have to do so too, does it.
*jumps from bridge*

what?

*splash*
YAY CELEBRATE ! NO MORE POSTS FROM TRISTAN! lol

..i just jumped off the bridge didnt i lol
um, I kinda don't know what i was thinking
Attached images
R678.JPG
haha, that's wierd!!!! haha.. why'd you put the wing in the front? :S
Quote from Phill :haha, that's wierd!!!! haha.. why'd you put the wing in the front? :S

I think it isn't front
Quote from Phill :haha, that's wierd!!!! haha.. why'd you put the wing in the front? :S

look closer, the wing is on the back

Custom Car Thread
(204 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG