The online racing simulator
Break on through...
(28 posts, started )
#1 - Micha
Break on through...
That was a pretty sweet movie =) I like the editing style, few flaws here and there but overall pretty nice, suited the music good
yupp great movie nice cutting and scence very intensive experience and give a nice oldskool feeling somehow Ok anyone that do not like The Doors? :talktohan :haha:

+1 :trophy: good stuff
#4 - joen
Lovely vid Really dynamic feel to it. Only the part where the aspect ratio changes was a bit out of place I think. But great work anyway
Nothing wrong with the music, on the contrary
#5 - Micha
Quote from joen : Only the part where the aspect ratio changes was a bit out of place I think.

Yeah I know. This was not intended. But it took me 2 hours to render that movie, so I didnt changed it. I will render it again tomorrow...so hang on.
'Page cannot be displayed'
Damn I really wanted to see this as your past movies are good. In fact to alot of people 'One Direction' is classed as one of the greats.
#7 - Bean0
Good to see people using old classic tunes in their vids for a change instead of generic modern dance crap.

Very refreshing.
Sweet movie, good job
#9 - KeMoT
Grabbing
Damn, grabbing that one too...
First off excellent music. (I love the Doorss )
I liked this one, awesome use of the camera. Lots of action in that race.

Good job, and make another? Maybe one with "Light My Fire" or "Riders on the Storm" ?
Yup excellent work Great editing and nice music.

OT: May I ask who drove for the GFSC team? Its my old team
Quote from audimasta :
OT: May I ask who drove for the GFSC team? Its my old team

I think it was C4T.
you should use old f1 skins, then it will be real retro

but great video with great music, nice work
Downloading now, but 7 minutes to go, wow.
Nice movie - very good quality
anychance of it going on youtube or something? i cant open .rar files. (if anyone knoows how pls tell me) i love the doors.
lol, well im a bit behind when it comes to all this type of stuff cheers anyway m8
Total commander can also unpack many archive types, including rar.
Even I have WinRAR and I have no idea about computer software.
Just watched this and definitely one of the best LFS movies ever.
#25 - Jakg
oooooh, this looks like something i'll be downloading later!

Break on through...
(28 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG