The online racing simulator
S3 licensed
(37 posts, started )
Yeah we will!
Quote from rediske :after reading your (paticular) post I just got myself an LFS upgrade...

call me S3 licensed now!

I don't get it
How is spending $12 (no pound sign on my keyboard) now better than spending $12 in the future when the $12 is only worth say $10 pound in todays value so essentially purchasing S3 in a few years time will be cheaper.
Quote from sil3ntwar :How is spending $12 (no pound sign on my keyboard) now better than spending $12 in the future when the $12 is only worth say $10 pound in todays value so essentially purchasing S3 in a few years time will be cheaper.

That's what I was joking about. The saving is somewhat insignificant as I pointed out, it's just human nature to not pay for stuff until you absolutely have to :P . As tristan said, paying in advance is just showing that extra bit of support for the devs.

@greboth: I'll be using inflation beating savings (the ones Alan Sugar keeps going on about )
Quote from i30i3i3y :That's what I was joking about. The saving is somewhat insignificant as I pointed out, it's just human nature to not pay for stuff until you absolutely have to :P . As tristan said, paying in advance is just showing that extra bit of support for the devs.

@greboth: I'll be using inflation beating savings (the ones Alan Sugar keeps going on about )

oh right i knew that
I'll show my support for the devs by buying it as soon as it comes out.
I don't see much point in buying it before it's out.
Quote from nutty boy :I'll show my support for the devs by buying it as soon as it comes out.
I don't see much point in buying it before it's out.

Uhmm, I don't want to ruin your day but you're S2 licensed? It's still not really out, just an alpha version...
But I have to admit, I'll buy S3 when it's officially possible, I too don't see a point in buying it earlier...
Well if you agree with me why did you try and argue against me
I just noticed in the middle of the post, that I was going nowhere with that post. But I didn't want to type all that text and then not let it be posted, it deserved to be in the topic
Quote from herki :I just noticed in the middle of the post, that I was going nowhere with that post. But I didn't want to type all that text and then not let it be posted, it deserved to be in the topic

They were 2 lines.

Personally, when I get 24 more Pounds, I'm throwing it in my Account, for my S3 and then my friends S3 voucher. Easier to Pay now, and not have to pay later.

S3 licensed
(37 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG