The online racing simulator
Lightning McQueen (FZR)
(16 posts, started )
Lightning McQueen (FZR)
Hey, it had to be done.
Right, we all know Cars: the movie.
Could someone make me a Lightning McQueen FZR (without the mouth)

Thanks

Mike
I have been looking for a skin myself. I might try and make a one later today. Not sure if it will turn out any good but I hope so
That would be so awsome for the XFG or XRT
#4 - dev
Quote from Private[BE] :That would be so awsome for the XFG or XRT

Definitly not XFG... XRT maybe.... FZR does seam like the best choice
How can you do it without the mouth though? It just wouldn't be him.
My daughters would go crazy if I showed them a skin of Lightning McQueen, LOL. The 5 yr old races with me on networked PC's. She always want's the GTi, but Lightning McQueen skin would definitely get her into the FZR. It would also help get her off of the old S1 only version as that is the one she "likes" because it is the first one she tried. I even unlocked S2 for her and she still wants to always race the GTi in the old S1 0.3h or what ever it was.

Perhaps I need to keep away from the racing and/or flying MSFS9 and do some skinning again. Never thought of doing Lighning McQueen. Great idea!
The LFS McQueen
i think a Lightning McQueen would look better on the fxr
Quote from cool_big_andy :i think a Lightning McQueen would look better on the fxr

McQueen is more like the FZR but I think maybe making one for FXR would be fun too.. I can try to make one and leave out the LFS logo on the hood....
I think if people want one for the FXR that you could do one.

I think FZR would be good for Lightning, XRR for the green one and FXR for the blue one.
The blue car (Sally?) and the green car are just that, normal single colors, aren't they? As far as I know they are. But perhaps not, my wife took the kids to see the movie without me, grrrrrr . And Sally is a Porsche, so the FZ50 would be the best match for it.
I am in the process of making the lightning mcqueen skin for fz50 and fzr, but ive got to make all the logos myself, including all those smalle little ones behind front wheel so taking a fair while to do. Will post it when ive finally got it done
Blue car = The King
Green Car = Chick Hicks

I just called them the green car and blue car because if I called them by the real names it would seem like I have seen the movie and I licked it. Which is totally true but just didn't want it looking like that.
OK i LOVE the movie.
Молния Маккуин (ФЗР)
Кто нибудь сделайте нормальный скин Маккуина
Quote from Andrey 10 :Кто нибудь сделайте нормальный скин Маккуина

Я не думаю, что можно сделать кожу McQueen для одного из демо-автомобилей ...

Lightning McQueen (FZR)
(16 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG