The online racing simulator
another Live for Speed Movie
(26 posts, started )
after a long break....nothing special....but just the way i like it

edit: thanks for your interest. i must delete the link because of too much traffic (more than 12 gig). but i guess, that everyone, who was interested, got his copy. if not, please pm me.
Ooooooh, goodie goodie goodie. Downloading now. Praise will be edited in in a few minutes.

Oh sod it, I'll do it now. Awesome movie. I loved the music and the visuals, especially the <insert good bit here> bit. As always a superb movie.

Real praise to be added in a bit... Edit: Okay the above stands, and the best bit for me was the quieter interlude - very suave. Just a bit too compressed to be 100% perfect
#3 - joen
Great video! I really liked it a lot, very nice job
nice work, a little shorter and it could be a perfect trailer
Great movie! Very nice and cool movie, I like it!
Nicely done. I think you have a thing for timestretching aswell.
Seen by effects, it was really nice, and the angles?

keep ém coming.

Oh, one last thing. Great soundtrack.
LOLOLOLOLOL that was cool, ahhh the memories!
What a beauty ..i can give it 9.9/10 easly

Aboslutely marvelous at every aspect...can i ask how old was those replays...u don't see now guys without their own skins...maybe from betatesting days ? :P
Good job again

This makes me want to do a lfs vid even more than before...
I can't watch it, it plays for a few seconds then the picture freezes, while the sound carries on playing.
JoeCool mad a new movie - cool
Quote from kamo2000 :..can i ask how old was those replays...u don't see now guys without their own skins...maybe from betatesting days ? :P

the replays are fresh - single player though. the skins came with S2 and/or are downloaded

Quote from Crosby :I can't watch it....

get the latest divx codec/player maybe this helps
That was a very nice action packed movie! Nice effects and a cool soundtrack \o/ Excellent movie
Cool video
Wow, great video Joe! I waited a long time for your new vid, and it was worth it!
Just for the record.. because of your "Joe cool going crazy with S2" video i made an instant decision where to spend my 36 euros.. Awesome movies..
Quote from Boris Lozac :Just for the record.. because of your "Joe cool going crazy with S2" video i made an instant decision where to spend my 36 euros..

now that was the nicest compliment ever payed to me :throwrose
thanks, hehe.
I missed it. Joe, please PM me the link. Nice to see you return, and by all those comments, in true JC fashion also.

Best Regards

Fordie
Could I get the link, too?
maybe somebody who got it could re-host it? rapidshare/megaupload would work too, if neccessary
#20 - Tomi
someone should upload it to google video or youtube. The quality won't be top notch, but it will be online for a long time and easy to see for everyone
#21 - joen
Quote from herki :maybe somebody who got it could re-host it? rapidshare/megaupload would work too, if neccessary

I'm uploading it to my putfile page so others can get it.
just a couple of minutes.
Quote from kamo2000 :What a beauty ..i can give it 9.9/10 easly

Aboslutely marvelous at every aspect...can i ask how old was those replays...u don't see now guys without their own skins...maybe from betatesting days ? :P

a 9.9/10 ??
please someone REHOST it...
#23 - joen
Quote from Tomi :someone should upload it to google video or youtube. The quality won't be top notch, but it will be online for a long time and easy to see for everyone

Thats the problem, as with all JC movies, the quality is awesome, and without the quality, then to me there's not much point.

YAY - Got the link, now lets download this thing

EDIT - Just seen it. OMG, as I said, JC returns in True JC Fashion. Fast, loads of energy, excellent music, 5 Stars from me.

Excellent JC, Welcome Back
i just saw the movie..
pretty cool

i think ur the 1st to bring underoath to LFS... im workin on a movie soon, with underoath background music... which one? ull see

hehe

(26 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG