The online racing simulator
Right Round Baby, Right Round
(16 posts, started )
Thanks to Viruz for the moment of dizzying LFS lunacy (and the music).

Size Warning: 23.2 MB

Right-click, Save As: Spintop.wmv
Funny stuff. Has no point what-so-ever, but an amusing moment of viewing.
#3 - KeMoT
Server is very slow, I am downloading it with the average speed of 5 kb/s.
Nah, i`m downloading this in max speed of mine speed connection.
640kb/s
#5 - ZORER
Quote from BlackMan :Nah, i`m downloading this in max speed of mine speed connection.
640kb/s

I cannot beleive that in my country the only service provider still don't let people have fast and cheap connections. Like a bat, sucking blood.... they are trying to get all the money left in ppls pocket...

My connection is 25kb/sec max speed and it costs about 25€ per month.

I hope some other providers start on soon so we can choose the best one.
#6 - KeMoT
One word to describe it - LOL
Quote from KeMoT :Server is very slow, I am downloading it with the average speed of 5 kb/s.

slow for me too, started at about 350 kb/s but in the end it was down at about 10 kb/s
Quote from ZORER :I cannot beleive that in my country the only service provider still don't let people have fast and cheap connections. Like a bat, sucking blood.... they are trying to get all the money left in ppls pocket...

My connection is 25kb/sec max speed and it costs about 25€ per month.

I hope some other providers start on soon so we can choose the best one.

thats what i pay for 8mbit (about 1mb/sec max)
Glad everyone enjoyed it..Sorry for the size I'm still messing around with different rendering settings and I made the bitrate way too high.
Quote from ZORER :My connection is 25kb/sec max speed and it costs about 25€ per month.

I know that feelingWe had it here like 3 years ago exactly same.My 1st "broadband" was 192kbit for 40Euro.
Now I have 5Mbit for 33 .

Give it time.They cant resist forever is it will be more and more visible they provide sucky service.
Movie downloading @ 50 kb/s here. Max is around 600 (6 Mbit)

In October i'll have 24 Mbit Downstream 1.2 Mbit upstream connection for 50 euros I love DSL 2+
Downloading it at 350-400KB/sec, no probs whatsoever. Maybe you just hit it at a bad time KeMoT.

Haha, nice spinning, would make you sick if you watched from the cockpit!
Quote from NetDemon01 :
Haha, nice spinning, would make you sick if you watched from the cockpit!

Good Idea.... :mischievo
Sorry for necroposting, but the link's dead.
word
#16 - Jakg

(16 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG