The online racing simulator
1:02:xx split blkwood in xfg!
(12 posts, started )
#1 - CSU1
just been on demo and a racer neo_the one was talking of some cheat whats going on?
solved? Cheater/Buguser/whatever cant upload hotlaps anymore?
illepall
#4 - CSU1
damn how long has this been going on?'as the song goes'
Someone please merge all these threads?
these cheater/hacker freaks better send their infos about bugs or simular things directly to the devs. Not in this Forum, not as a Hotlap or whatever but DIRECTLY to the devs to not make fools out of themselves or get banned from parts or the hole game. And im speaking also about those noobish smartass hobby programmers that think they can mess with the best. Just a thought

@ Cheaters/Hackers:
Quote from Scawen : either you are visitors from a parallel universe, or you are living in fantasy land

[a bit edited but it fits perfect on this subject as well thx scawen, i hope you do not own copyrights on that sentence]

they must really think everyone else are just a bunch of Morons cant find another reason for such stupid thinking/actions.
-
(joen) DELETED by joen
i think thats normal, legal cheat without any hacker programs, like example pitstop cheat, impossible in hotlap ofcourse
Quote from PartyBoyU :i think thats normal, legal cheat without any hacker programs, like example pitstop cheat, impossible in hotlap ofcourse

Language Barrier? LOL i love it because this makes no sense at all for me

Legal cheats lol ur speaking about wallriding in S1 and some combos in S2, going below apex with mrt on oval? Rev Driving? In Case you mean this its still not legal but a cheat indeed.
what i mean is : I can get 1"02"xx split on xfgbl1 combo , without wallriding , without hacks, just driving normal, and yeah-my english is bad, so what
Quote from PartyBoyU :what i mean is : I can get 1"02"xx split on xfgbl1 combo , without wallriding , without hacks, just driving normal, and yeah-my english is bad, so what

yupp same here, about that split and english but anyway you cant mangage to go 600+(m?)kph whatever it was with a GTI right? Cheaters are slow drivers and even with cheats they are still backmarkers same goes to Ego-Shooters people think they are better with cheats but i have seen different things :P

btw. +1 for closing another useless thread.
Quote from 510N3D :yupp same here, about that split and english but anyway you cant mangage to go 600+(m?)kph whatever it was with a GTI right? Cheaters are slow drivers and even with cheats they are still backmarkers same goes to Ego-Shooters people think they are better with cheats but i have seen different things :P

btw. +1 for closing another useless thread.

It is really pissing me off with all this talk about the speed hack it has been going on for days and there is no reason to open new threads about it just post in another which is talking about this, The devs are investigateing this hack and Scawen is propley doing some codeing to stop this from getting out of control.

+2 for closeing this thread
#12 - CSU1

(12 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG