The online racing simulator
"LFS Arse"
(52 posts, started )
#1 - garph
"LFS Arse"
After being struck down with "LFS Arse" (a pain in the buttocks after long periods of the same seated driving position on crappy office chairs) on quite a few occasions now I was wondering how many other sufferers there are out there and possible relief solutions.

The condition normally strikes me down after about 40 laps and only gets worse and worse, ending up in loss of concentration and then a crash.

Stand up and be counted my LFS brothers, not longer should be cower ashamed in the dark!
-
(KiDCoDEa) DELETED by KiDCoDEa
I sit on a foldable garden chair, it's bad on my back but not on the bum, no such problems for me..
It normally means you should get the hell of your arse and get some damn excercise .

Seriously though, sitting on your arse at the PC isnt good for your health, at the very least get up and walk around every half hour or something.

Dan,
Well, my arse hurts like hell
I take certain medicines that makes my arse completely numb. Would you call this doping?
Try using a cushion, or get a young and beautiful woman, or man, to massage your buttocks for you
Quote from the_angry_angel :Try using a cushion, or get a young and beautiful woman, or man, to massage your buttocks for you

Can it be done while I play LFS?
#8 - garph
Quote from danowat :It normally means you should get the hell of your arse and get some damn excercise .

Seriously though, sitting on your arse at the PC isnt good for your health, at the very least get up and walk around every half hour or something.

Dan,

If I can get everyone to stop while I get up and walk around then I will!
I get arse and wrist pain!

Now Now you dirty minds, i am ofcourse talking about arse pain from this very unconfortable chair and wrist pain from gripping the wheel very tight...

i do work out though, daily, invested into a Rower and it gives a good work out!

mad
:wow: that would make some race seat...

slightly over my budget!
#12 - S0ul
Quote from garph :After being struck down with "LFS Arse" (a pain in the buttocks after long periods of the same seated driving position on crappy office chairs) on quite a few occasions now I was wondering how many other sufferers there are out there and possible relief solutions.

The condition normally strikes me down after about 40 laps and only gets worse and worse, ending up in loss of concentration and then a crash.

Stand up and be counted my LFS brothers, not longer should be cower ashamed in the dark!

Try eating pizzas and burgers everyday. You'll put on so much weight you'll have plenty of extra padding. I lost 3 stone in the last year and now when I have a bath I'm uncomfortable cos my backside is too bony. Also, I used to wonder why people used to say how uncomfortable sportsbikes were. I rode my GSX600R for 3 years with no problems. Got back on it this year after my weight loss and jeez does it hurt my ar53!
I would be really happy with something like this:

I have a very, very old, big, ugly computer chair, but it doesn't give me a pain in the arse at all, t'is very comfy.
i used to sit on a little wooden chair. terrible on the back and arse, so i swapped it for one of the dining chairs that are padded and have a better seating postition, never had any problems since then. also it isnt a swingy chair, so i never move around when steering. only problem is two rooms in th ehouse have an odd mismatch of chairs due to my swapping around.
#18 - S0ul
Quote from --==Gogo==-- :I would be really happy with something like this:

sorry for offtopic,but i just have to say that youre cool^^Why?Because of your Avatar:Stromberg rocks them all!
Permanent cure for "LFS arse"
#20 - DeKo
strangely, its my right thumb that aches like mad. i tend to like grip my mouse seriously hard, and the way my thumb is bent makes it just go totally dead. also, but finger which i use to accelerate hurts a bit after 50 laps
Yeah, LFS Arse isn't that big a problem for me, I have buns of steel you see! However, I do get LFS sore neck syndrome....I think it is just PC use in general though.
Quote from danowat :It normally means you should get the hell of your arse and get some damn excercise .

Dan,

that's hard to do when the race is an hour and a half long
My shoulders were aching by the end of the race last night. Might turn the FFB down a bit next time.
i have a plush leather chair, so no chance, plus i cant sit at a pc for very long cause i get bored regardless, and ive got buns of steel.
Well when your a seasoned 60 lap GP racer you get used to it! My advice is stand up and move about in pitstops, thats what i do

"LFS Arse"
(52 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG