The online racing simulator
Stop asking for more content please
I'm not even sure this thread is really needed, but it must be if there a so many threads asking for licenced stuff and more content.

it's simple really, WE DON'T NEED ANY MORE CARS/TRACKS, at least not for a while. we're not gonna get an update for a little while and even if we did it's almost certainly not gona have much more in the way of new cars.

If you're bored of what we've got already, you've probably not explored the cars we have to the fullest. LFS is a RACING simulator, and we've got enough different styles of cars to happily simulate most types of racing well enough.

A lot of people have been spoiled by games like GT4 and forza, and even by the BMW sauber we recieved in the last full update. LFS is not the sort of game that gives content over quality, learn to love what you've already got, and by the time you're REALLY bored with what LFS has to offer, it'll be time for S3
-
(thisnameistaken) DELETED by thisnameistaken
Please close this thread.I have to say looking down on the created threads in this section its getting quite messy:-(.
Personally I find it annoying to see Scawen getting so much off-topic requests/incompatible stuff asked about in the `Test Patch` forum area. People complain that they want to know what the devs are up to and when they do it turns out to be wasting more of Scawen's time. I remember people posting things like, "only a little paragraph every so often wouldn't take long."

Well Scawen is keeping everyone well informed and even taking good suggestions into consideration but the amount of people repeating what's already on the list or asking for things that just aren't possible in the compatible patch is crazy.

Keiran
Quote from keiran :Personally I find it annoying to see Scawen getting so much off-topic requests/incompatible stuff asked about in the `Test Patch` forum area. People complain that they want to know what the devs are up to and when they do it turns out to be wasting more of Scawen's time. I remember people posting things like, "only a little paragraph every so often wouldn't take long."

Well Scawen is keeping everyone well informed and even taking good suggestions into consideration but the amount of people repeating what's already on the list or asking for things that just aren't possible in the compatible patch is crazy.

Keiran

Thumbs up,dude!!! Why wasting time with such useless questions?We will see what will come with the next patch!! We should use the time till the patch comes out, to race our asses off!!!

BlasteR
Quote from Brainblaster666 :Thumbs up,dude!!! Why wasting time with such useless questions?We will see what will come with the next patch!! We should use the time till the patch comes out, to race our asses off!!!

BlasteR

+1
Do we have a low end race prepped full bodied, RWD race car? Show me. Oh wait you can't that is the one and only thing I really want to run and its not here. If I want to run drive a race car I am limited to FWD for 500hp monsters. Sorry If sound condisending but the racing in most classes is crap, either the cars are too fast for close racing or the class is too mismatched. The low end R class is a perfict ballance of speed and performance but it only FWD. Sorry if I want somthing more.
#7 - _rod_
Its not thats bad to ask for content, but it really gets annoying after 379846328452 people asking for the same thing, we know if we had it would be good, and since we dont have it, and its been sugested a few times already cuoldnt you (not you specificly, but generaly) be quiet for a time and let the Devs think if they could fit it in the next INCOPATIBLE patch? Not to mention other stuff that gets sugested without thinking for a second how the game works, and how hard/easy necessery or not that susgestion would be....
Man, there's all kinda crap I want to see in LFS... I could have my own section in the forums devoted to my wish list and there still wouldn't be enough bandwidth to store it all.
the cars being mis matched? yeah they've always been somewhat
but there are a few track/car combos where any car in that class can win.
it's just too bad those are rarley on servers and usually empty when they are

And what i'd really REALLY like to see in LFS right now is simply more ppl online
at my timeslot and doing something besides the fox on blackwood.
That's evenly matched, but so is two loaves of white bread.

You know, the more I think about it, I'd rather see the existing classes of cars become more evenly matched than I would see new cars.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG