The online racing simulator
Spectating On Another PC
(5 posts, started )
Spectating On Another PC
While racing on a public server, is it possible to view the race on another PC which is on the same internet connection?
When I've got friends round, it would be great for them to watch in a better spectating view on the other PC.(Other than my wheels view)
I have S2 unlocked on the other PC, but when I try and connect it says the user name is already in use.

Is there any way round this apart from buying another licence and setting up another user just to spectate?
Nope, their isnt. The only way is to buy another license.
#3 - (SaM)
You can host a LAN or a demo server and they can connect to it and view your car. Do you know how to?
Quote from (SaM) :You can host a LAN or a demo server and they can connect to it and view your car. Do you know how to?

Hm, that would not work for others' S2 servers.

A good idea would be, to allow connection to just one more PC with the same username / licence, and only allow spectating on that one too, to enable the spectate feature that you request.

In addition, it could be server-specific too. (Option to allow spectator-only connections, if such thing can exist).

Probably if it is requested by many people, the devs could consider it, if it is technically feasible and not-too-tricky.
the best idea may be some kind of broadcaster built into lfs that allowed other computers on the network to "connect to a broadcast" that the player computer is putting out, and watch the action

i could reword this but i hope most people understand what i mean, it's too late and i cant be bothered!

Spectating On Another PC
(5 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG