The online racing simulator
RelicZ Skin
(5 posts, started )
RelicZ Skin
Well my clan is getting its own dedi box soonish and if i can twist the right arms, might have a LFS server up. In anycase, a few of us play S2 and hopefully more when i open my trap so i thought it was about time i made a skin.

Dont ask me why but since i joined me clan i remeber a greeny theme, i might be wrong, but in anycase, i stuck to it for this so green is the main colour for the skin. Black and White are the other two colours in the theme just to keep things flowing realy, they dont clash with eachother or green, unlike pink and yellow, with the green, will look shit. All logos and stuff will be either LFS ones like Scavier, Chromo etc, not RL ones or they will be created by me, as will any custom graphics.

This is what i got so far, its still a wip so some touch-ups are needed and its obviously not finished. But yeh, here it is. Leme know if you like / not like it, see anything wrong / think i should do something.

Cheers, Dave.

Note: Image slightly reduced in dimensions to fit forum MB limit.
Attached images
XRR_[R]RelicZ.jpg
Looks good Especially like the way the green almost tears as it goes back.

Not sure about the WIP logos all over it though
Quote from Greboth :Not sure about the WIP logos all over it though

:sadbanana

Cheers man. I'm still thinking to myself that the side could do with some / one big logo, but i'm not 100% sure on it.
#4 - Jakg
nice work, i thought the WIP was intentional until i remembered what WIP meant!
Quote from Jakg :nice work, i thought the WIP was intentional until i remembered what WIP meant!

:dnfnoob:

RelicZ Skin
(5 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG