The online racing simulator
BTCC WTCC skin pack
(22 posts, started )
BTCC WTCC skin pack
Is there a BTCC or WTCC skin pack for the FXO?
Only because i would like to simulate some proper Supertouring (90's era) BTCC at our club house, and having the proper skins and (mostly front drive BTCC of the era) fit more in line with the FXO than any other car.

or even a WTCC or new BTCC skin pack (i have the Honda factory tema XFG)- but that would involve the XFGti....
renualt laguna- Nestle sponsorship... the Ford Mondeo Rapid fit Duckhams... Volvo factory team Nissan Primera...Audi S4.... Astra.... like in TOCA 2, BTCC from PS2 if i am not ringing bells from my descriptions
i have 2 WTCC skin for 2005....(English is very bad!sorry...)
Attached images
FXR_SEATWTCC20.jpg
FXR_chevkw.jpg
chekw1.jpg
SA3.png
Cool mate..
now what about the FXO and the simple front drivers- surely there muast be more lying around
Take the FXR skins, rename them to FXO and see what they look like.
Ive seen some btcc halfords dcs honda integra's about but i dont if they were public or not.
Have you looked through the fxo and fxr thread?
Here
Attached images
FXO_btccHalfords.jpg
FXO_BTCCaccord.jpg
wow thanks! this will get very cool even more now
#8 - mr_x
here is a 1996 BTCC Vectra skin for you, I made this some time ago using a scale model i have of it i think all of the sponsors are there, and are as accurately placed as i could get them

EDIT: also found a nescafe Renault Laguna I also made, It's not quite finished as i gave up on finding some of the sponsors out. I think it's BTCC 99/2000. It isn't uploaded to LFSW though
Attached images
FXO_vecbtcc96.jpg
FXO_nescaferenault.jpg
excellent how cool is this
do you haveone of Eoin Murray's BTCC Alfa Romeo 156?
I dont personally, dont know about anyone else.
I have this one I made of Mike Jordans Integra circa 2006.

Sorry about the quality but I only had paint & limited logos (looks better on the car)
Attached images
FXO_MJordan.JPG
*awaits jordans reply*
I was planning on making a btcc pack for fxr and fxo but time got away from me, oh well maybe next season.
if i remember rightly there was a thread with some btcc skins on, but i think it was for xfg/r.
I was thinking of organising an LFS version of the BTCC over the winter but it will not happen untill 07 as I am away till then.
Quote from anttt69 :I was thinking of organising an LFS version of the BTCC over the winter but it will not happen untill 07 as I am away till then.

good idea, although there is already the stcc, but a btcc where you HAVE to use btcc skins would be really worth it.
Quote from Greboth :*awaits jordans reply*
I was planning on making a btcc pack for fxr and fxo but time got away from me, oh well maybe next season.

remember that skins take from two hours upwards to create from scratch, this could take months!
#19 - Jakg
Quote from Captain Slow :good idea, although there is already the stcc, but a btcc where you HAVE to use btcc skins would be really worth it.

that would be something i wouldnt mind doign )according to the stcc stewardess contact is my speciality! j/k ), but of course what cars? remember, BTCC cars are 280 Hp FWD machines, so TBO and XFR and UFR are to slow and the GTR's are too quick
#20 - mr_x
just made this skin tonight, took me 6 hours to do

it's the 2006 BTCC Astra Sport Hatch on the FXO - it's using my mates (88) and my (77) race number before people complain they're wrong.

I'm undecided wether to release them or not though. the mirrors are different colours just like the real BTC Astra
Attached images
vauxhallteam.jpg
do do
these skins are great fun
i like to have some closer tie to real racing no and again- not just physics but the immersion in a BTCC or a WTCC fight for the win. Some of the best touring car there ever was...(don't start with the V8 supers the DTM or...)
Here my skin of Renault Laguna WTCC
Attached images
FXO_RLagunaBTCC.jpg

BTCC WTCC skin pack
(22 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG