The online racing simulator
Doesn't seem to help.
You can only download from the people who are on the server that you try to connect to.

Vain
public://simcito/requesites_lrp_ff.xml

That's the file I can't get to download... And if I join my own server, it most of the time will give an error message first, and if I'm able to join it I just see a blank screen.
Quote from Vain :You can only download from the people who are on the server that you try to connect to.

Vain

No. You can also download the files by:
1) press "create server"
2) click the "open"- button
3) cfind&double-click the aapexer\requisites_ftrack_ff.xml.
4) it should start downloading stuff
5) wait
6) post
The procedure fails at point #4
I let it run for a while now, and it keeps to try to download stuff, sometimes it says it worked, but most of the time it says it isn't available localy, and then it goes to another file... Should I just keep waiting?
Quote from AndroidXP :The procedure fails at point #4

Your giving too much information
Are you behind router? Have(of course) you have tweaked your firewall accordingly? I am currently downloading one track, just to make sure it works (again)

After the download process, DR should ask: "The requisites file must be located in yout public folder. Do you want to copy it here?". Yes is the right answer.

EDIT. One left
I didn't understand that should the downloading from servers even work? Anyway this is how I did it:

Go to "Resources" page and check everything.. there is like 10 something pages of stuff. Once you've checked every file from the page click "Download selected" and then use the back/foward buttons to move to next page and start checking everything again. Lame thing is that the files doesn't get removed from the list even that you are already downlading them. You can then monitor the downloads from Settings / Transfer monitor.

This system is really lame, I hope it gets replaced soon (in the latest ASS issue there's a pic from a new kind of resource system page). Of course the whole game is WIP but some kind of "Download all updates automatically" button would be so much easier...
After waiting a long time, I got an unexpected error and the whole thing crashed, I think I'm giving up, I don't have enough ambitions to keep trying to make it work.
Well after just being kindly invited, ill try and work out how to invite some more people to it!
Okay, I checked all those stuff and downloaded them (I couldn't see if it actually downloaded, what is another point less), now when I join the only server I see, it loads smoothly, but when it's done and I'm connecting I get the unexpected error again... Is that what happens if you don't have pixel shader support? Cause I don't know if I had it, so now I'll know
Well, try joining on my server Let's see if if this is better than Super mario driving olympics 1965 gold edition...
where can i see how many invites ive got ?
I just joined a server and will idle there for a while so you can get the files.

Vain
That's what I had to, I just read the "Known bugs" section and this is supposidly the reason it crashes.

Could someone pllease post a screen shot of it? I wanna see what i'm missing and if it looks good enough i'll have a mess about with it.
mmm, well, it does look a lot like combination of nKp car models and GPL track surroundings.
Can I have an invite too?
My goodness. It finally managed to download something, so atleast I know the connectivity works.

E: Well, it worked for exactly two seconds, where 5 files were downloaded. Dead again.
Quote from Bawbag :That's what I had to, I just read the "Known bugs" section and this is supposidly the reason it crashes.

Could someone pllease post a screen shot of it? I wanna see what i'm missing and if it looks good enough i'll have a mess about with it.

Stop messing with my server

It crashes? I can see that "Bawbag left" message every now and then though
God damn, these things depress me when this poop happens, BTW Burnout, you never put up a e-mail address to invite, and there is 2 in your profile, so put one up and i'll invite you nukka! illepall
I think I'll delete this thingy again Now hopeing someone can help me to get my dfp working again in LFS!
This is tiring. I mean, I could atleast start nKP.
can i send invites from their website or do i have to run the game? if so, how?

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG